Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Different according to invoice
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Clearing My excess Audio accessories
Clearing my unused audio accesories all are in exceptional condition only sealed opened & used maximum one or two times only please find the list below

1) Audio technica ar3bt bluetooth headphone only sealed opened

Price - Sold

2) Skullcandy venue Noise Cancelling Headphone sealed pack

Price - Sold

3) Fiio Q1 mark II purchased but later realized not suitable for android mobiles

Price - 5000 shipped

4) Sony MDR XB75AP only sealed opened

Price - Sold

5) Harman kardon traveller Bluetooth speaker only sealed opened

Price - Sold

6) Sennheiser momentum Free wireless earphone

Price - 6000 shipped

7) Sony WI - C400 Bluetooth Earphone

Price - Sold

Last edited:
Most likely because if you connect via the USB port, it draws power from the mobile to charge itself so you would drain out your mobile very quickly. You would need a cable which only passes the audio data and not the power.

Most likely because if you connect via the USB port, it draws power from the mobile to charge itself so you would drain out your mobile very quickly. You would need a cable which only passes the audio data and not the power.
There is a switch at the bottom which can restrict external charging and instead use the internal power and also there is a usb cable specifically meant for such connectivity to just estb. connectivity without charging and data transfers.

No idea about the switch but FIIO have already acknowledged that it may or may not draw power from Android which is why they do not officially advertise it as such ..

Can you explain why its not suitable for android mobiles?

Check the first review the main problem but there is a workaround but i decided against it

Check the first review the main problem but there is a workaround but i decided against it
Already read that before asking...
And this solution works.

Interested in Sony wired as well as Bluetooth earphones..... whatsapp me if any deduction possible if i buy both of them. And if possible whatsapp me you reply.

SONY wired as well as wireless earphones along with HARMAN KARDON speaker bought. Payment made.
Tracking DETAILS received for SONY earphones.

Tracking ID received for the HARMAN KARDON speaker..... Will update the thread once i recieve it.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back