Veer Movie Review

rocker123

Adept
Hi

Anyone who's seen the movie "VEER" and wants to share his/her experience here ....

il b goin for the movie on Sunday ...
heard some bad reviews of the movie on tv..

Definitely not watching this movie.Dont plan to waste broadband over this too :p

And Salman Khan promoting it as if he's a real life warrior is just ridiculous.

Most funny was what I watched last night while surfing channels.Some nes channel(prolly Headlines Today) was running a 'taaza khabar' about Veer being inspired by Troy.Sallu bhai had kept a serious face and saying it's not. Then I switched to something more important... Tom & Jerry show :)

oh no ...
i already have sunday tickets booked 4 this movie ...
guess will have to either go for the popcorns or tell someone else to go on my ticket ..
lol ....
:)

is this the same movie with katrina look alike?

if so then people would be disappointed...

she looks awfully ugly... like katrina with goiter...im ridiculed and offended by sallu :p

as for the trailer that airs on TV...they try to highlight how sallu looks rather than how movie looks...which again means..a movie which only die hard fans can save ... i know a person who watches every sallu movie atleast 3times in theater.. :p

rocker123 said:
oh no ...
i already have sunday tickets booked 4 this movie ...
guess will have to either go for the popcorns or tell someone else to go on my ticket ..
lol ....
:)

Stuff to take to a theatre when watching veer, few pillow to sleep, one big box of saridon or aspirin, some antacid, in worst case go with a defibrillator :rofl:

rather than wasting your money on this sallu (mithun the II) superstar of flop movies, u better watch 3 idiots again, or have some beer & sleep.

raptor3624 said:
Definitely not watching this movie.Dont plan to waste broadband over this too :p
And Salman Khan promoting it as if he's a real life warrior is just ridiculous.
Most funny was what I watched last night while surfing channels.Some nes channel(prolly Headlines Today) was running a 'taaza khabar' about Veer being inspired by Troy.Sallu bhai had kept a serious face and saying it's not. Then I switched to something more important... Tom & Jerry show :)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I watched it on Friday... We were near a single screen theater & didnt have any work decided to watch Veer.

The movie could have been good if,

a. Was reduced to 2 hours
b. remove the songs
c. Remove the love story angle
d. Remove some of the silly stunts
e. Remove some silly scenes!

Pro's

a. Mithun'da was good
b. Salman was very keen on this movie I guess he did put in some effort.

Back