Verbatim 8GB Class 4 Memory card Sealed pack for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

PcEnthu

Disciple
Brand new Sealed pack of Verbatim 8GB Class 4 Memory card for sale.

Asking price: 450 Shipped

Reason for sale: Netaddict, I buy things which I find to be cheap and those I can sell Onnet/Offnet

Mandatory pics below:

g4oAT.jpg

lprD8.jpg

Do you have a bill? Because its clearly written behind the pack that warranty is valid if we have the bill !!

I don't have the bill with me now. Verbatim product warranty are based on the serial no. of the product AFAIK. Anyway its a sealed pack and you can be sure of the genuineness of the product.

That memory card was bought for a friend using the Mydala 1 Rs coupon. You don't get any of those coupons now. This is a new purchase and is definitely not 300 Also note that there are sale threads here that list the similar product for 425. Since I am down south I have added the shipping cost to the price. So please be reasonable.

^... I think you should find that bill to put weight on your claim.... Or else there is no reason to think otherwise...

Lets be transperent here. With the purchase amount I added 50 rs for all India shipping (I am from down south) and 50 rs as my profit. See the online purchase details below:

JqXI3l.jpg

There were numerous memory card sale threads that have run here between the prices 400 to 500 and threads running as we speak. Care to think how they got them and why they sell it at such a price. Please don't say that, ALL the guys bought in 'excess' and without using discounts and are selling them without making profit.

The card is available now at 500 minimum and I am offering at 400. They gain by buying here now and are not loosing. Buyers can wait for coupons to come, its their choice.

Also think about the thing that, as of now 200 off 500 coupons are not coming and minimum purchase value for the coupons have risen to minimum 1500 AFAIK. If I ever want to buy a 8GB now, I have the option to buy in more quantity only. Buyers are gaining on this only. Think guys.

Note: Whats the cheapest 8GB memory card deal available now in a single quantity purchase ?

the OP is not exactly holding a gun to your head and asking you to buy it. he's just making use of an arbitrage oppurtunity. Its at worst unethical(as per you). You've posted your side of the story, now let the market act. Its a free market. Just because its used to offload surplus stuff does not mean that we have to sell it at a discount ya know :p

^^ True on most accounts Greenie, but atleast its expected to be selling at a no profit, no loss pricing.
Else to what extent this practice of 'adding for my profit' will spiral to is anybody's guess. Needless to say it has the potential to go out of control.

The job of the members by stating certain facts is just to inform an unsuspecting prospective buyer. You needn't haggle and fight with the TS and force him to lower his price.

If a member still wants to purchase it, its his prerogative. Don't keep on posting/fighting with the TS to make him lower the asking price.

With all the off topic thing already going on, let me add mine to make a fare deal for buyer (if any), I hope trade inspector will allow me :)

Its listed on site at 540, apply 15% coupon (check thread in hot deals and discussion thread) to get 81 rs discount and get it for 459 shipped with bill and additional warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back