Verbatim 8X Dual Layers,5Pack,MIS@Rs 375 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mediahome.in said:
sent you the details

Hi,

I have made the payment through my HDFC account (NEFT transfer) to your account. I also replied to the PM that I received after I placed the order. Please confirm receipt of the same and let me know whether you've shipped the order :)

By the way, you should've received it from "Ravi Ahuja" Thats me :)

Thanx a lot :)

Hi,

I have made the payment through my ICICI account (NEFT transfer) to your account. Other details are as in the PM sent to you yesterday. As requested in the PM too, please confirm receipt of the same and let me know whether you've shipped the order.

Regards

gurmi100 said:
Hi,

I have made the payment through my ICICI account (NEFT transfer) to your account. Other details are as in the PM sent to you yesterday. As requested in the PM too, please confirm receipt of the same and let me know whether you've shipped the order.
Regards
Many days have gone by & still no reply?

Hi,

I received my package today. 10 DVD+R DL Verbies MIS (Made In Singapore) :hap2:

Thanx a lot buddy. You da man :D

PS: Next time, for faster shipping, I'll choose Airmail. The difference's just 25 bucks and it's worth it :D Anyways, even via road shipping, I received the package, albeit after 4 to 5 days :p, in superb condition, but it's cool. It's being shipped from Delhi to Mumbai :p The packaging was really good :)

Anyways, thanx a lot buddy. Will leave a good feedback for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back