Verbatim Class 4 4GB and 8GB microSDHC Memory Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
312cww8.jpg

Verbatim Class 4 4GB microSDHC Memory Card

dd2kgm.jpg

Currently the smallest form factor of memory card available, the microSDHC memory cards are designed especially for mobile phones, this tiny memory card consumes very little power, therefore preserving the battery life of your mobile phone. It can also be used in GPS devices, MP3 players, digital cameras and PDA's.

The list of compatible devices grows daily and Verbatim microSD memory cards are compatible with all devices that have an SDHC slot when used with the SD adaptor.

All cards contain the latest copyright management technology to ensure legal transfer of digital assets (pictures, movies, music etc...) over computer networks for personal use.

SD High Capacity (SDHC) is the new SD memory card based on the SDA 2.0 specification and larger than 2GB capacity. Benefits include, larger capacity and higher data transfer speed. The Speed Class Specification classifies performance by Class number and offers the method to calculate its performance.

Specification :

Model |44002

Class Rating |4

Capacity |4GB

Speed |Read 4 MByte/s, Write 4 MByte/s

Features |For use in microSDHC host devices only

|Write protect feature on adapter prevents accidental erasure

Manufacturer Warranty |3 Years limited

Cost - Rs. 320 Shipped

Verbatim Class 4 8GB microSDHC Memory Card

25zjw2d.jpg

Currently the smallest form factor of memory card available, the microSDHC memory cards are designed especially for mobile phones, this tiny memory card consumes very little power, therefore preserving the battery life of your mobile phone. It can also be used in GPS devices, MP3 players, digital cameras and PDA's.

The list of compatible devices grows daily and Verbatim microSD memory cards are compatible with all devices that have an SDHC slot when used with the SD adaptor.

All cards contain the latest copyright management technology to ensure legal transfer of digital assets (pictures, movies, music etc...) over computer networks for personal use.

SD High Capacity (SDHC) is the new SD memory card based on the SDA 2.0 specification and larger than 2GB capacity. Benefits include, larger capacity and higher data transfer speed. The Speed Class Specification classifies performance by Class number and offers the method to calculate its performance.

Specification :

Model |44004

Class Rating |4

Capacity |8GB

Speed |Read 4 MByte/s, Write 4 MByte/s

Features |For use in microSDHC host devices only

|Write protect feature on adapter prevents accidental erasure

Manufacturer Warranty |3 Years limited

Cost - Rs. 560 Shipped

To Order Visit :

Verbatim Class 4 4GB microSDHC Memory Card - Mediahome.in

Verbatim Class 4 8GB microSDHC Memory Card - Mediahome.in

Verbatim Class 4 8GB microSDHC Memory Card - eBay.in

Just to update my experience here, it took the dealer a week and a half to confirm my payment and ship the order. And he has shipped me an SD card, instead of a microSD card :(

Unfortunately the card was for my dad, I was not at home, and he opened it.. I've wasted my money :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back