Verbatim DVD-R 16x DVD 7.5 Rs per dvd Only Mumbai (thane and near by area guys)

Status
Not open for further replies.
npgu55.jpg

payment done, PM'd mediahome.in regarding the same with screenshot, waiting for confirmation

@all..

I am no longer in need of this 100DVD's..

If anyone one needs them please post here or PM me. Only thane or near by folks. You can pick them up from malhot/amit. No shipping as its not possible.

@amit

Just bought the DL's. Keep the money. we'll talk abt that later. If no one comes u can ship it to me.

Pls PM malhot or amit and ask for accnt details. They will give u the rates.

A user called @intacto said he will confirm by yesterday evening, dunno if he did so.

[QUOTE@all..

I am no longer in need of this 100DVD's..

If anyone one needs them please post here or PM me. Only thane or near by folks. You can pick them up from malhot/amit. No shipping as its not possible.

@amit

Just bought the DL's. Keep the money. we'll talk abt that later. If no one comes u can ship it to me..[/QUOTE]
plzzzz confirm and pay to me if anyone wants the dvds of m-jeri or else u can pay him also

cost of 100 dvds would be 750 rs

if u r paying 750 the dvds will not be shipped

30 rs extra for local courrier if u r not picking up from my place in thane.

shiping in local mumbai area only

@ mjeri no one has confirmed to me atleast till now......

@intacto and @agm_150.

If intd pay amit the money he posted.

@amit

ok. if no one did u can ship them to me.

on @ mjeri

@ mjeri many ppl in here require dvds i can still put in main thread 100 dvds left if u dont want those dvds....

money matters can be solved after i get the payment.

^ ALL DVDS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED. there were 2 guys from bombay who ordered 600 each. all were sent. you chaps were lucky dvds prices have increased from back end. :) . sent by DTDC surface

d03460724 - dtdc - for some reason is shows to pune, but i spoke to them it will be delivered to NEW BOMBAY only. they said by tuesday it should reach you guys

Wed, Jun 16, 2010 MUMBAI APEX, MUMBAI VASHI BRANCH, MUMBAI Dispatched via Manifest # M7015690

as ter the tracking on dtdc website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back