Verbatim DVD+R - Exclusive for TE Members - 50 Pack 550 Shipped !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my order for memory cards made on July 7th(Order no 417) is still pending..whats the status on that? could you either ship the cards or refund the amount please...

my records show that your order was shipped on , 17th July lemme check with gati n dtdc tomorrow as to who took your goods.

Clear you inbox dude. Unable to send you a message. Thus had to post here

How much time do you think it would take ?? I'll be traveling in a week or so . Thus i would need to change my delivery address if takes longer..

mediahome.in said:
@ dexter your order will be resent tomorrow. it came back coz staff din put the pin code.
thanks mate. please let me know of the tracking details once you ship it.

I'm really disappointed now. You say that the item has been shipped, but you refuse to give any tracking details. It's been 4 days since I made payment (and you acknowledged it). I don't think it takes this much time for intra-city courier. Please update!

^ hmm lemme check mate. thing is i have this deal of the week on ebay going. there are too many dockets to go thru . will check with DTDC as your address is like just 2-3 km from my place

Thanks for replying! Those were exactly my thoughts! I live sooo close to you! It would have been easier if I would have just picked this up from you! Please let me know the status as soon as you find out!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back