Verbatim GO : DVD+R , DVD DL

Status
Not open for further replies.

200mph

Skilled
01. Verbatim DVD +R 50 Pack Spindle (MCC004)- 645 Shipped , Within Delhi 625 Shipped.
02. Verbatim DVD +R Dual layer Made in Singapore - 3 Pack - 295 Rs. Shipped .
03. Verbatim DVD +R Dual layer Made in Singapore - 6 Pack - 550 Rs. Shipped. -
04. Verbatim DVD +R Dual layer Made in Singapore - 18 Pack 1550 Shipped. Within Delhi - 1510

Rules of the GO.
* The payments have to be made to my account by a CASH DEPOSIT or Net Banking.
* The Orders will be executed ASAP, unless for some particular has gone out of stock which i will inform you.
* No minimum numbers are as such required to execute any of the item even a Single piece will be tried to be executed.
* The GO is still not time bound and can run as long as i feel like and i can even shut it when i feel like doing it .
* Post in the thread all your queries and orders and the payment details would be sent across.
* All Packets will be SHIPPED BY DTDC

Hey buddy, can u just mention whether the MCC004 are Made in Singapore or Made in India?
If they are made in Singapore ones, i am in. :)

clown_abhi said:
Hey buddy, can u just mention whether the MCC004 are Made in Singapore or Made in India?
If they are made in Singapore ones, i am in. :)

MCC004 are never made in Singapore :),Singapore Plant of Verbatim Specializes in Dual Layers only :eek:hyeah:

MCC004 in this GO is Made In India & are really doing good :),go ahead & buy them :)

these are MII. as MCC004 are MII , MIT stuff is also there but not found in India , and the MII are doing really very well

Chief-Techie said:
MCC004 are never made in Singapore :),Singapore Plant of Verbatim Specializes in Dual Layers only :eek:hyeah:

MCC004 in this GO is Made In India & are really doing good :),go ahead & buy them :)

Do they have a plant in India or get it outsourced by MBI?

BTW, I am using the same and the quality is really good.

+1 to stalker post

I read the same on CDfreaks...seems their quality is also really good....almost as good as MIT

Finally some high quality media available in India locally

Interested in 50 Pack Spindle, but not sure of quality as its made in India

How is the Media Quality in general, can you post Quality Scans?
If quality is good, I am in:D

sTALKEr said:
afaik they outsource the manuf to MBI, BUT, MBI uses Verbatim's own cd pressing machinery.

MBI has a Seperate pressing section for Verbatim's Patented Advanced AZO Technology,its totally isolated from the normal dye & Pressing units of normal MBI products,its headed by the Mr.R Tuli,who is the Regional Manager for Verbatim India. strict Quality control measures have been taken after issues raised with the DL Manufacturing by MBI for the MKM Dye.

however MCC 004,there has been No Quality Issues at all,from wat i have seen batches of MCC 004 from last 6 to 8 months have been performing exceedingly well

sorry anuj for detailed post :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back