Verbatim Pen Drives Cheap on Ebay

nukeu666 said:
careful about fakes
if someone buys it, check actual max space and read/write speeds
it should be about 30/20mbps

Are you sure about those speeds. Even some voyager gt's have problem giving that speeds

use the 500 Bucks Flat of coupon which u get by mail

I hope you are educated enough :rofl:
Max we have got till now is a 25% off coupon(max 500 discount)...1k minmum purchases. So the 8GB you can get for 675 odd shipped and the 16GB for 1100 shipped :p

nice to find that none of above posters tried to every verify :p
And ya we have an ebay thread for all these things. Why create a new thread Mr palit graphics card :rofl:

Supra said:
I hope you are educated enough :rofl:
Max we have got till now is a 25% off coupon(max 500 discount)...1k minmum purchases. So the 8GB you can get for 675 odd shipped and the 16GB for 1100 shipped :p

nice to find that none of above posters tried to every verify :p
And ya we have an ebay thread for all these things. Why create a new thread Mr palit graphics card :rofl:

May be its because your thread title is 'diwali offer in ebay' and those offers are already over :p

May be its because your thread title is 'diwali offer in ebay' and those offers are already over

Lol the title is misleading but we all are still posting updates there with latest coupons and deals :p

ultimabasher said:
Are you sure about those speeds. Even some voyager gt's have problem giving that speeds

check the GO thread for verbatim, these speeds have been reported by everyone who got the drive
i get 32/22 speeds myself

ultimabasher said:

Only Voyager GT has those problems mainly because of slower MLC chips . I think 200mph has verified about verbatim speeds. Like nukeu666 said, beware of fakes :p .

Back