Storage Solutions Verbatim vs Sandisk?

Cloud-S

Adept
I was looking for the memory cards and found the Verbatim a little cheaper than its Sandisk equivalent. Are the Verbatim once lower in quality?

Cloud-S said:
I was looking for the memory cards and found the Verbatim a little cheaper than its Sandisk equivalent. Are the Verbatim once lower in quality?

If wish to use with Mobile Phone than go ONLY with SANDISK :) peace of mind :cool2:

I am also using Verbatim 4GB Class 4 Memory card for the last 6 months.

Used it in my Samsung Champ and then the Nokia 5233. No issues thus far. Pretty reliable.

I have also been using Verbatim 8gb class 4 without issues in phone, pmp etc. Another plus would be that the number of fakes might be less compared to Sandisk.

You can opt for verbatim, but sandisk cards have better read/write speed then the former.
Correct me if i am wrong

^^ Pitching in go for the Sandisk, it has better penetration in the Indian market, so support will be marginally more comfortable experience.

8GB Class 4 type micro-SDHC --> 500/-.

Although Sandisk is better, Verbatim might be even more better! gave cracked card to them for RMA (when opened it was cracked, talked to Verbatim in Delhi, got them convinced). Service centre in upper gautam nagar, malad (was an extremely big hassle to find). Had given it last week, got a phone call from them on monday saying its ready. will go tomorrow and pick it up. will post more info tomorrow. BTW the card was the 8GB class4 card.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Got the card today, new sealed packet, same card, after a total of 12days, almost. One of the best RMA procedures i have ever had!

Back