Graphic Cards Very urgent help required for my gfx card

hawkice

Disciple
Hi friends, yesterday i purchased a MSI GTX260 gfx card and CORSAIR VX450 psu but somehow the converter cable(4.4 molex -> pcie 6pin) was missed :S so anybody in chennai can help me please???
If anyone has a spare one to give or an extra one to selll, i'm willing to come and get it in person immediately...
From yesterday afternoon i'm having the card without being able to use it, i hope u guys understand my pain :(

Or i have an extra PSU Zebronics 400W Platinum, can i give one 6pin from this psu (zebronics exclusive) and the other from the regular one (corsair vx450), is it is safe to use like this for a day or two till i get the converter cable, Suggestions please...:S

^^dont do it u arent aware of how to do taht thing....was it mentioned there in bundle of msi gpu??...If so get it from the dealer u got the card from.

WingZero said:
^^dont do it u arent aware of how to do taht thing....was it mentioned there in bundle of msi gpu??...If so get it from the dealer u got the card from.
It might take day or two to get the converter cable and as far as i know many are using that normally... and what about my two PSU plan for a day or two???

hawkice said:
and what about my two PSU plan for a day or two???

Don't try the two-PSU plan, especially since you're attempting to power the same piece of hardware from two PSUs.

I guess the only option is to be patient till you get the right cable :p

Crazy_Eddy said:
Don't try the two-PSU plan, especially since you're attempting to power the same piece of hardware from two PSUs.
I guess the only option is to be patient till you get the right cable :p

:( Guess you are right i''l have to wait patiently...

And @Arun.P
There was no mentioning of a converter in the box or in the documentation inside and my dealer said he'll ask the company guys and see, he says if its mentioned and missing then he'll definitely get it else he said he get for me for around 400 rs as its costlier to get separately :(

Back