Vettel wins in Monza

Apex

Skilled
What an amazing drive by Vettel in rain...simply unbelievable. :hap2:
This guy is a superstar for future. :clap:

Could anyone believe Minardi (Toro Rosso now) will actually win a F1 race someday? Thanks to Vettel, they have actually done that. :D

I was waiting for someone to post the thread. Nice race by Vettel and what was once the Minardi team. Excellent stuff!

Another thing that will come up sometime is Hamilton's aggression on track. His racing didn't look very clean to me :p

^ Yeah..he's making more enemies than friends in F1...this will hurt Lewis big time someday.

Since this was a wet race, I give him the benefit of doubt. :lol:

kauzy said:
^^ whats luck in that?? his driving was just awesome :|...

He is a rookie dude... and the bigshots were having skirmish back there in 4-8 rank. So that way he never had to taste the bitter fight... Gotta admit Hemilton is a rude one, but he is da man!

Also important factor for his win... he had clear vision, which no one in the back had.

~LT

Hamilton went overboard with his overtaking and defensive manoeuvers. He still seems pissed off over what happened at SPA.

What's funniest is that the Marshalls didn't penalise him over any of his antics whatsoever. Apparently, they're only good for screwing you over extremely obscure clauses, but they're totally cool with people being complete assholes on the track. Kudos to the FIA for promoting sporting behaviour by leading through example.

nice race indeed,but kimi was disappointing:( .

and guys have u noticed the commentator steve slator he kinds always supports hamilton and he keep boasting off about just an average overtaking maneuver by hamilton.and now days keeps saying the wrong info.

adder said:
and guys have u noticed the commentator steve slator he kinds always supports hamilton and he keep boasting off about just an average overtaking maneuver by hamilton.and now days keeps saying the wrong info.

Haven't you noticed? He is mentally retarded. He has no Schumi "magic" to scream about anymore so I guess Lewis Hamilton will have to do. I only pay attention to the other commentator. Get Chris Goodwin back :mad:

Steve Slater is something like like that Harsha Bhogle guy. Harsha Bhogle had no experience in football but he hosted the World Cup 2006 shows. :rofl: Something from Harsha Bhogle "SINCE I HOSTED THE (FIFA) WORLD CUP OF 2006, I FIND THAT I AM WATCHING MORE FOOTBALL." If he typed that, I don't think he knows how to use Caps Lock either.
..and a funny pic I found
110019.jpg

F'ing great job making a thread with a spoiler right in the title.
It's not as if us folks without Star Sports aren't suffering enough already having to download each race off RUG while carefully avoiding all race news.

kimi was toh totally out of sorts.. This was his best chance to prove...

Well lewis was on edge most of the time.. But i quite enjoyed some of his maneuvers well the ones with webber and rosberg i guess were unacceptable but apart form that he looked like a driver on a mission..

I detest hamilton, but you gotta appreciate a good drive...

all u ppl want is a boring race with no overtaking. hamilton did gr8... no one is in F1 to make friends...

and about steve slater and the other commentator. Steve slater doesn't allow the other guy to speak at all. Moreover, when the other guy speaks on a topic, steve immediately diverts the topic...

All schumi fans (inculding me) will alwys remember him for being a shrewd racer .. he never gave an inch .. all he cared about his winning ... hamilton did the same thing .. what is wrong in that .. why all this hue and cry for seeing a driver being aggressive ?

All those who have watched the race should know that when Lewis came out from his second pit stop .. he was marginally ahead of Mark Webber .. and he let him pass since Webber was carrying more momentum and had his tyres heated optimally .. Lewis played smart and overtook Mark in the next Lap.

C'mon guys ... just because you are a Ferrari Fan doesn't mean you cannot appreciate a good drive !

Back