Video Chat App for 4 or more people at same time (group chat for multip-le users)

Futureized

Skilled
Not sure if anything of this exists and a wrong subject to talk in.
Please help.
Using whatsapp but it doesnt have such features.

I want to group chat with family, staying little far away from my work place and my father located out of india at present.
A group family chat on a coming occassion will help. :)

ThankYou

Both google hangouts and facebook messenger have group video chats. I personally use hangouts due to slightly better video quality over fb messenger

For group chats you can use skype, a very good programme features-wise and in general, in my subjective opinion. Moreover, it's absolutely free, which is also an advantage.

I guess nothing works yet.. Not even the best options advertised on Indian channels.. !!!!

Everything got a bad quality.
But even if end user has best connectivity, these video conferences suck more then ever !
IF anyone can try testing simultaneous video chat among 4 people.
(all misleading ads on Indian channels)

To my knowledge, Duo is considered good, even on not so great connections.

We are looking at something for inhouse with AD integrations - Spark and Rocket are what we are looking at.

EDIT - I forgot about this 4 chat requirment! With that in mind, Skype is the best option, which works cross platform, albeit not that great.

Last edited:
google hangouts. yes, duo is for one-on-one

I think skype is the most popular video calling app which allows group calls as well. You can try it for yourself in order to make connections with your family.

but skype works not so well so we use also telegram

Video calling is becoming popular as it is the best way to connect people in the form of live video. I think skype is the most popular video calling app which allows group calls as well. You can try it for yourself in order to make connections with your family.

Back