Visa Signature - Denied compliemntary entry into Mumbai Airport lounge - How to complain?

They probably do this to all passengers who don’t travel frequently on instructions from their seniors. There should be a system in place to collect some form of evidence in denial of services to present to the bank or the airport lounge managers. You will find that neither party will admit to their mistakes, bank person will say ”No sir we absolutely offer our complimentary benefits there, you can go and check” and lounge receptionist will say “We don’t accept credit cards”. Then you can blame neither party without a system of action in place unless you plan on going to consumer court but you should have strong evidence for that

Last edited:
ok. so for 1000 rs a year i get multiple access to the lounge? would be nice to go a few hours early there and drink a few bottles when going to pick dad as i dont really air travel

No need to pay anything - try to pickup the Paytm Debit Card - Rupay Platinum variant or any Yes Bank CC which has lounge access.

okay, Let me rephrase it.
Domestic lounges accepting credit cards for complimentary entry and located in Mumbai Terminal T2 (Domestic Departures) and Delhi Terminal T3(Domestic Departures) don't offer Alcoholic drinks.

For Delhi Domestic T3 I think you can pay and get. :)

Heads up: Vistara Gold gives you complimentary access to GVK Mumbai Lounge.

Even if we get Gold with Status Match? Additionally, I believe its only if flying Vistara.

On a different note, Kochi Metro Card, which is Rupay Prepaid Platinum, comes with 1 lounge access per quarter (mostly). I got mine today and just checked. Cost is 80 INR or something.

Even if we get Gold with Status Match? Additionally, I believe its only if flying Vistara.

On a different note, Kochi Metro Card, which is Rupay Prepaid Platinum, comes with 1 lounge access per quarter (mostly). I got mine today and just checked. Cost is 80 INR or something.
Yes. I got status matched 3 months back, and could get in. Ofc flying Vistara only.

Back