vodafone special offer

iamnew

Adept
:( I just got a sms from vodafone saying that all my sms offers will be cancelled on dec 25,29,30 & 31.Does this mean i have to pay Rs1 for every sms?if thats the case,i think its unfare.I activated a Rs45-2000sms free offer few days ago which is valid for 1month.Is it common to cancel offers on special days?does every company do this?

yes you will be charged rs1 for each msg you will send regardless of whatever sms/call-rate coupon you are using but this thing sucks mann :(

Yeah all operators don't allow offers on specific days like independence day, diwali, new year, etc.

but 29,30 is a bit too much. :|

That is why I never do a sms, better call and wish and charges are almost same, also call gives a more personal feeling :p

this is nothing new..

sms schemes never work on government holidays and anything that can result in massive sms count.

vfone sms schemes suck for this purpose.

your best bet would be buying a loop connection for sms...10ps per sms any network 24x7x365

christman week/ year's last week.. vfone has stupid reasons...

even valentines day and friendship day fall under their 'government holiday list'

i had this issue with them and thus i switched to loop despite of it's crappy network.

but now as we have per second billing, just say "happy new year" and cut :lol: it will be cheaper than my sms scheme (35rs=350sms) :rofl:

H_D said:
but now as we have per second billing, just say "happy new year" and cut :lol: it will be cheaper than my sms scheme (35rs=350sms) :rofl:

Sorry its 1.2/sec if not same operater...plus how come in 1 sec u can wish......take it as 5 sec..and give the mathematical figure

Dont think my vodafone has per second billing.will send all those sms tonight itself.not sure

if 29th is included.i just read it and deleated.but 25,30 & 31 are included in the "special offer".

ya that per sec system never works.. you end up talking more that way most o the times...

wishing new year... 3 sec

getting the wish back along with thanks. 5sec

Being asked for plans for the new years eve...well start counting now :pP

^^ or even 160by2 ... but then all these service providers start spamming the receiver with different Ads all the time which sucks

MAGNeT said:
Sorry its 1.2/sec if not same operater...plus how come in 1 sec u can wish......take it as 5 sec..and give the mathematical figure
yea sure ;)
1.2p x 5sec = 6paise
and when i use a coupon of rs35 which gives 350 smses i.e. 350/35= 10p/sms
now give me the final result which is cheaper :bleh:
duh!

Back