Vote/suggest features for next WP7 update

RS4

Skilled
After launching the WP7 mango update, Microsoft has started Windows Phone Feature Suggestion Box, where you can vote for the features required or suggest a new feature.

mCP15.png

We can say that Microsoft is taking these suggestions quite seriously from this statement on feature suggestion page: "Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft."

You have 10 votes with a limit of 3 votes per feature and there is no limit for feature suggestions, click on the source link to start voting.

Source: Customer Feedback for Windows Phone

vivek.krishnan said:
Anybody asked for allowing dual booting with Android support yet?

LOL why will anyone want a LAGGY phone after using the butter smooth WP7, maybe the upcoming quad-cores will eliminate this LAG...

Voted for the following:

Enable USB storage - 3votes

Support Bluetooth file transfer - 3votes

Custom sounds for SMS, MMS, Email, Notifications etc - 3votes

Turn-by-turn GPS - 1vote

Apart from the highly voted basic features, MS should also allow customizable colour for both homescreen background and tile colours and even semi-transparent tiles+homescreen background with different wallpapers will look cool :)

Guys, Try to give 3 votes to this feature as its on the second page and not getting many views whereas the other basic features have already received many votes: http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/f...omizable-tile-and-homescreen-wallpaper?page=2

I voted for movement of live id from one country to another. I can't believe that i can use my live ID which i had set location to UK long back in India and access marketplace without keeping region as UK.. it's the same for Xbox live as well

Phone backup - not able to backup text messages is ridiculous, WM6 had this feature with myphone.. wonder why it was not carried over

The next feature is bluetooth transfer, if not for files just for photos and contact info.

USB storage got my last vote but i am quite sure that this won't be done.

I forgot confirm email IDs :p

Anyhow I voted from 5 different IDs & made comment on that page :)

All these are my IDs, check now...

kiQQy.jpg

18 votes from me now ;)

avi said:
I forgot confirm email IDs :p

Anyhow I voted from 5 different IDs & made comment on that page :)

All these are my IDs, check now...
18 votes from me now ;)

nice work avi, LOL@ the usernames :rofl:

Back