PC Peripherals VX2235 as a replacement against VX2025 :S ???

overclocked

Disciple
MY viewsonic VX 2025 had some problems so the viewsonic agreed to replace it but the real problem is that they don't have 2025 in stock as it is out of production, so what they finally decided after 2 months is to replace my 2025 with a 2235.

But the 2235 is TN pannel and the 2025 is a p-mva pannel so what should i go for.

moreover the issue was with the heating of the LCD pannel and then it used to go just blank or flicker. I checked the viewsonic site and they had mentioned that the operating range of the monitor was from 5-35 degrees whereas room temp here would b like 32-35 degress on summer, but a LCD pannel working would be at a higher temp than room temp so what i did was that i placed a pedestral fan behind the LCD and since then it has been working just fine. Also there would be no guarantee that the 2235 won't heat up like the 2025.

So what do ya guys suggest????????????:S :S :S :S

They have a 24" P-MVA now....VX2435wm....ask them if they can arrange it for u. Just keep pestering them that you cant take a TN panel & you need a similar kind of panel as VX2025. They have to either give u a VP series or that 24" one :p

well atleast u get 22" screen...but if u r used to the p-mva u will tell the difference initially...the 2025 is easily superior as we know...but then u will be too busy admiring the extra real estate...

zhopudey said:
hey oc, whom did you you contact? My dealer gave me this number - 1800119999, but I can't get thru :(

I called them on the very same no. but the person who visited ma house gave me the no. of there delhi office, from them i have been contacting them on the same delhi no. that is 011-26387956

If u absolutely refuse to take it, they will have no choice but to give u something similar. But i think u should take the 22 incher, because it might take u month or more to get what u want from them, and the VX2235 is a reasonable screen.

zhopudey said:
Hey OC, did you say they took 2 months to decide?? :crazy: WTF! Did you get a temp monitor in the time-being?

yepp two months. i had my old crt at my disposal, these bastards said they don't have 2025 so they can give another 20 incher, i refused to that. And was happy with my fan n LCD these days until they called up today.

based on the reviews i think its better to opt for a VG2230wm well if u dont like TN u can ask the vp2030b although a 4:3 aspect ratio it will be the size of 21inch tv.

adder said:
based on the reviews i think its better to opt for a VG2230wm well if u dont like TN u can ask the vp2030b although a 4:3 aspect ratio it will be the size of 21inch tv.
Dude, he's getting the VX2235, why the heck would he ask for VG2230 ? :p

Dude, he's getting the VX2235, why the heck would he ask for VG2230

The VG2230wm is better , because both has the same Che-Mei panel(8-bits via Hi-FRC), plus u get the height adjustment & 360 degree swivel.The VG2230wm is arnd 1.5k more exp than the VX2235wm as well :p

^ Sorry, my bad, I did know that they were the same 8-bit TN, but missed the extra features.

@ adder - Apologies mate, thanks for pointing out my mistake :)

Back