w00t! Raining in TOWN! (Mumbai)

Aditya

Skilled
Weeeh00000000000!!

ITs raining! Finaly!!!!!!

Its heavy rain that too, not just drizzles!

Lighting .. Thunder.. everything!!!

Its so beautiful!!!

W0000000T!

thats some good news !!

man .. today was real hot !!

Hope it comes to dadar soon!! :)

Edit:

And.. here they are... Rains shower down on dadar as well !! Awesomeness..

Rain??
Hahahaha, can you call this slight drizzle rain???:rofl:

Seriously, this is nothing but light drizzle.
I have taken some pix of lightning:bleh:

Will post them in a while, I aint too sure that they have come out to well. But damn, that was some lightning!!!!! Which, is still going on atm. Though not as much as it was sometime back.
Edit:

Ok here is the pic wherein I did actually catch the lightning. I call it TriStrike:bleh:
Oh and due to extra strong winds and a lame cam, the image quality is not too great.

Well sad news, Rain has stopped, thunder and lightning almost dead, wind also almost dead. Back to the humid hot climate it was the whole day. :(
Temps did go down, but they are rising again.

Damn, tomorrow me coming back...dont wanna get wet in the rains just after landing...:no: aarghh..tht'll suck..:no:

@XT : Nice pic thr bro, but how come the three strikes are exactly similar to each other..:p

Btw, stayin in colaba, u shud be more worried about Tsunami than thundershowers....:lol:

Private Ryan said:
@XT : Nice pic thr bro, but how come the three strikes are exactly similar to each other..:p
Btw, stayin in colaba, u shud be more worried about Tsunami than thundershowers....:lol:
Well, told ya night mode in my cam Sucks:rofl:
Anyways, I aint worried about Tsunami or Thundershowers, remember Murphy's Laws?:p

bah!! everyone gets excited like little babies.. .this is crap!!! for it rains one day.. humidity goes down for a few hours. and then it shoots up and hurts each and everyone of u!!.

its not to hot today.but its frigging humid... what' the fun in that!!.. it was better b4..!! atleast i didnt sweat that much! lol

chic_magnet said:
bah!! everyone gets excited like little babies.. .this is crap!!! for it rains one day.. humidity goes down for a few hours. and then it shoots up and hurts each and everyone of u!!.
its not to hot today.but its frigging humid... what' the fun in that!!.. it was better b4..!! atleast i didnt sweat that much! lol
Rain or no rain, you always sweat that much.:bleh: :rofl:

Back