Wait or Buy?????

dilpreet

Disciple
Guys i was planning to buy some computer stuff(GPU,HDD) specifically and i was wondering that should i wait for some Christmas offers or new year offers ?
I mean do you guys think that there is a possibility of any flash sales kinda thing on Amazon or Flipkart or Snapdeal.
Secondly do you think that the computer shops will give any discount during that time if i decide to buy.
I am just trying to finalize as to when should i buy so that i can get a decent offer on the above products.
I am located in Bangalore
Appreciate your suggestions

There may not be any flash sales. But I am hoping there would be some bank/card cashback around corner for holidays.

I had asked Amazon about the probability of Christmas/New Year offer but they couldn't give a concrete reply so its unlikely. There may be some small deals on non-computer/electronic items though. I also have a phone to buy btw.
But Flash sales will not happen. I don't think that it will. We just had one.
Keep a tab on Amazon Lightning Deals. Check their Upcoming deals also.

Last edited:
@ALL ->Appreciate everyone's suggestions and even i feel that there might no be any flash sale kindaa deals on Christmas.
So what i did i placed an order for the zotac 970 under the Lighting deal which was still a better deal than buying locally

I checked the price locally(Bangalore SP Road) and they were quoting 24k + 5.5% tax + 2% if you buy on CC.which i feel would have been more than what i paid now.
So ya i feel it was a good deal

Back