WTB Want to Buy a Second hand Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

navin007

Disciple
Need Help!
Hello Friends i want to buy a second hand laptop for a budget of 8,000-10,000 /- for my home use net surfing playing some games not and a battery backup should be also little good .

I have a 4 year old Dell Inspiron 5500. Got a new original battery for it last year only. If you are based out of Delhi, let me know if you would be interested in this.

what rate[DOUBLEPOST=1430208156][/DOUBLEPOST]I AM GETTING del e4300 c2d 14 inc for 9300/- Refurbished

Last edited:
what rate[DOUBLEPOST=1430208156][/DOUBLEPOST]I AM GETTING del e4300 c2d 14 inc for 9300/- Refurbished
I have this model http://www.amazon.com/Dell-Inspiron-15-6-Inch-Black-Laptop/dp/B002PY7OKI

Condition would be 6/10 since its too old and few screws on the back are missing. I clean the motherboard every 6 months and lost couple of screws but that doesnt create any problem.

Working condition is flawless. I would say 9/10. super speedy and no issues or errors

CD/DVD drive, i need to check as i have rarely used coz i use pen drive often.

Have replaced the LCD screen with Original Dell LED recently. The screen brightness and clarity is awesome

Charger and battery were replaced too but they are not original. got them from ebay.

I am from Mumbai too and looking for local pickups.

Let me know if you are interested so that i will give you a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back