WTB Want to buy GC for Gaming PC(budget:6-15k)

kakush30

Recruit
Hi,
I want to buy a GPU for my PC, it doesn't matter if it's AMD or GeForce. But the price should be right.
Post automatically merged:

bump

bump

Last edited:
well the price range is quite too variable try narrowing it down
Why? If you have that in this price range, then pm me.

if you have Rx 570 or something like 1660, I will buy it. And if someone wants to sell 1050, 1050Ti or anything, I will be ready to buy it at a good price. It's my personal choice man .

bump

Last edited:
Open for RX 580 or 480? 580 has been used for mining for about 6-7 months. 480 for one day, not suitable for mining.

Sapphire RX 580 Nitro+ 8 GB - 10,000
Powercolor Red Devil 480 - 8,000

Both purchased in mid 2017.

Open for RX 580 or 480? 580 has been used for mining for about 6-7 months. 480 for one day, not suitable for mining.

Sapphire RX 580 Nitro+ 8 GB - 10,000
Powercolor Red Devil 480 - 8,000

Both purchased in mid 2017.
I am interested in 580, but how is the condition of 580? Is it unstable or anything? Can you do stress test over it?

Working perfectly fine. Fans are a bit dusty. I'll clean them best I can before shipping. I am using one of these for past 3-4 months now. No Issues. But I don't game that much. Is there a particular tool you want me to stress test with?

I am interested in 580, but how is the condition of 580? Is it unstable or anything? Can you do stress test over it?

Do the test for 15-20 mins, and please record the screen and send it to me.

if you want to do the test, the if temperature like going above 90 degrees. Stop the test, don't overpush the card for sake of selling it.

Last edited:
Don't worry I know the basics. Just not in touch with the scene for a while. Also not in rush for a sale. I have 6 x 580s and 4 x 480s. I have been too lazy to put effort into selling these :)

This could be a false positive but I won't risk it. Is there some other tool we can try? Unigine Heaven?

1594557676578.png

Last edited:
Don't worry I know the basics. Just not in touch with the scene for a while. Also not in rush for a sale. I have 6 x 580s and 4 x 480s. I have been too lazy to put effort into selling these :)

This could be a false positive but I won't risk it. Is there some other tool we can try? Unigine Heaven?

View attachment 87145
3d mark is paid, msi kombostor or unigine are good.

Back