Car & Bike Want to buy i20 Elite - how to speed up waiting period?

Sobirvs

Skilled
So i want yo buy a i20 to elite real soon byt the waiting time is 3 months. Is there a way someone here can help me? May be have a connection with the store owner? I can pick the car from.either delhi/ncr or jammu only.

Easy.
Go to the showroom and say you are cancelling the booking, as dealer Y has decided to give you next day delivery.

He will automatically speeden up the period.

Last edited:
So i want yo buy a i20 to elite real soon byt the waiting time is 3 months. Is there a way someone here can help me? May be have a connection with the store owner? I can pick the car from.either delhi/ncr or jammu only.
lol delhi and jammu ...aren't they far away?

I am from jammu and there my brother can go to the dealer.. But right now i a living in ncr so i can go to this dealer here.
Cool bro, most of us die to go up there for a holiday but you hail from there! great. Ok this got OT. I have no idea about how you can speed it up in Delhi, but I guess if you threaten to cancel they might just speed it up a bit. Btw, the i20 elite active just looks fugly.

Take a test drive, talk about the loan. Show you are ready to go. Then cancel after 2 days. Say, I cannot wait. I have to have it...on date "xxxxxx"; cause some quack/religious guru recommended that date.

Take a test drive, talk about the loan. Show you are ready to go. Then cancel after 2 days. Say, I cannot wait. I have to have it...on date "xxxxxx"; cause some quack/religious guru recommended that date.
This didn't work in Jammu. Both for i20 and KTM RC390 that I am buying. >.<

Back