Car & Bike Want to change mopeds body and guard. Suggessions required.

nRiTeCh

Skilled
I want to change Honda Pleasure full body and guard. Its damaged and gone through lot of fix and fittings jugaad due to minor accidents and wear/tear.

Want to know if I can change body of any color or it should be of same color as designated on the bikes paper?

Also how much cost do I need to bear for the complete body and guard change??

**NO accessories like lamps, dash etc will be changed in this process.

You can change the color of panel no problem. No one will care. I had to replace front mud guard plus front panel along with steel guard rail and that alone cost me 5k+ .Full body will cost more. Get a quote from official service center. I had to wait 4 days since they didn't have my color body panels in stock.

Last edited:
From what i understand. You're talking about body and accessories.

No need to change anything. Visit denting and painting shops near by and show them, they'll remove dents usually they charge (₹50/dent) & for painting whole body they'll charge around ₹3k.

So it'll come around 4k including dents (max) & for accessories (guard) it'll be around 1k

Recently have Done something like this

If its a Fibre body then it'll be cheaper to replace them. If you have insurance you can also make a claim there and get it from official service centre. Only problem is their costs are quite higher and give the old vehicle they will deduct depreciation and you will end up paying about same as for OEM. OEM stuff like body etc are quite cheaper. Metal Guard etc cost around 1200-1700rs

Its fiber body and its already done with some jugaad like drilling holes in some places where we put additional nuts to stick the body intact. So m not expecting any buy-back or depreciated value in lieu of new body but if they are offering even 500 bucks it will be good.

nah, they won't touch broken fiber panels. I did the same jugaad , screws to hold front panel to body for one year since my local showroom bastards didn't have stock and then management changed and new one got them in 4 days.

Back