Warranty help required

arpan

Adept
My cousin just bought ASUS EAH5770 CUCORE and M4A88TD-M EVO/USB3

How much warranty do we get on ASUS graphic cards and motherboards ?

Thanks in advance:)

arpan said:
My cousin just bought ASUS EAH5770 CUCORE and M4A88TD-M EVO/USB3

How much warranty do we get on ASUS graphic cards and motherboards ?

Thanks in advance:)

Misleading title- should have been 'warranty information' required. :)

Can you please mention the prices for the same and the place of purchase too, if not an issue? :)

^The lowest price for a 5770 i had seen sometime back, irrespective of brand, was 9K ish.

Graphic Cards

Someone please post the latest prices of the 5770, especially if you or some friend bought one recently.

arpan sir- can you please list out everything you bought from Cassette World, with prices incl. of all taxes, only if it's not a problem?

^^My cousin had got all the stuff from Cassette world :

M59 NZXT: RS. 3000 /- [Extremely sexy Cabby, Just 400 bucks more than CM 430 and has 2x 120 mm fans preinstalled !!!! ]

NZXT :: Unique. Unprecendented. Inspired - M59 Product Detail

CORSAIR VX450 : 3700 /-

Corsair XMS3 1333 MHZ ram 4gb : 5100/-

500 GB Seagate .12 Hdd: 1900 /-

AMD Phenom II X2 555BE : 5000 /-

Sony DVD rw 880u : 1050 /-

Motherboard and GPU rates have been mentioned above.

^ Thank you so very much indeed for your time and effort. :)

Just wanted a quick glance at the other prices and the overall cost in general.

Speaking in general-

Some dealers have a way/habit of underquoting the price on something whose correct prices the customer is very confident of,

thereby gaining the trust of the customer so that he buys everything from them.

They recover the difference by charging a more for the other products.

They may also take the opportunity to overquote on the prices of items the buyer is unsure of, sometimes by even claiming the asked for product being out of stock and suggesting something else.

This way, they manage to grab as much as any other dealer does or maybe more at times and not lose any money on the products they seemingly sold for lesser than others.

Also gets them a good amount of word of mouth publicity from the buyer who "thinks" he got a very good deal. :)

^^

I know some dealers have that habit. But i think the above mentioned rates are very reasonable AFAIK.

My cousin did check out many shops at Lamington and finally decided to get the stuff from Cassette world.

Back