Washing machine help! EDIT: Bought Bosch WAG14060IN front loader

Thanks Gannu ( correct now :p ) . I will be going for bosch ,need to decide on model .I might look for bigger drum ,like 6.5 . I saw this in weekend and the build quality and drum looked solid .

Make no mistake, the build quality speaks for itself. No shaky parts, no flimsy plastic, no loose screws. You are looking at imported machines from Germany.

Good luck in advance! :)

guptavis I got it from CROMA . They had it for 29399+( electric cooker + iron bench and laundry bag as free) . I said I don't want them and they agreed to discount 1K . Also till august 26th ( i am not sure the date) ,they have 5 PERCENT cash back on ICICI cards . So I will be getting 1000 rs cash back. So effective price is 27399 .

Gannu thanks .

Edit , delivered to day morning . Delivered within 14 hrs :O .

Bought Bosch Maxx 6.5 Kg washing machine.
I would like to say thanks to everyone for helping me in making decision.

special thanks to Chiranjib for patiently answering my queries on multiple threads.

We were like OMFG that's way too silent! This coming from an IFB user... Wait till you hear the IQ drive from siemens i bet it is quieter than this one

vivacious_tg got the quote for 33800 in pune. Not getting the lower quote for 6.5 KG. Anyone have the idea where i will get the better quotes for the same.

This is too much, try to negotiate with them citing prices at other stores. I got a similar quote from Reliance digital. Try Kohinoor if it is there in Pune, even for 1860IN model, their quote was 26.8K.

I am guessing prices in Mahrashtra will be higher because of Octroi. Just speculating.
Even here in Chandigarh i didn't get any good quotes. Settled for 1860IN for 26.5k in exchange for my broken Whirlpool machine. The quote was like 29.5k. But i was still happy as they gave me 3k for my old machine instead of the 500 everyone else was offering.

I am guessing prices in Mahrashtra will be higher because of Octroi. Just speculating.
Even here in Chandigarh i didn't get any good quotes. Settled for 1860IN for 26.5k in exchange for my broken Whirlpool machine. The quote was like 29.5k. But i was still happy as they gave me 3k for my old machine instead of the 500 everyone else was offering.

Tried everywhere but not getting good deal on 6.5 KG Bosch. So book it in Croma at price point of 31679IR with exchange of my dead IFB elite 5.5 KG. In Maharashtra taxes are bit extra... i tried to negotiate at price 30.5 K but not a single dealer was ready to give me at this price point. Also got the additional 2 years warranty from croma for rs 1000 extra. So by experience of IFB i though to get the extended warranty.
So deal was for me at 32768 with 2 years extended warranty with dead washing machine exchange.

Tried everywhere but not getting good deal on 6.5 KG Bosch. So book it in Croma at price point of 31679IR with exchange of my dead IFB elite 5.5 KG. In Maharashtra taxes are bit extra... i tried to negotiate at price 30.5 K but not a single dealer was ready to give me at this price point. Also got the additional 2 years warranty from croma for rs 1000 extra. So by experience of IFB i though to get the extended warranty.
So deal was for me at 32768 with 2 years extended warranty with dead washing machine exchange.
Great congrats....

hello rdst_1

where did you get the bosch in chandigarh. I could only find Bosch in one shop and he had the models starting at 40k!

There are 2 dealerships in Chandigarh that are listed on Bosch India website.
I got mine from SCO 309, Sector-35B, near Kapil Hotel.
The other one is in sec22 but didn't even give them a visit as needed the machine quite urgently.
The guy at the 35 shop was quite knowledgable. Knew everything from the technology to company history including the feud between IFB and Bosch.

guys,

Received the washing machine today.

But when the machine arrived at my place after few mins i sow the water residue on the door and rubber around it. So i opened the emergency drain pipe to check if water is there or not. And i shocked after seeing almost 50ml water coming out if.

Now i am doughful if they have given me the demo pc or the used one. I have written this to bosch service center lets see how they reply.

Is anyone observed such thing when machine was unused?? Please let me know.

No,no water residue or anything when the machine arrived.

Oops lets see, i have taken the photographs... If its demo or used pc its not accepted dealer like Croma. I will be expecting reply tomorrow by bosch. if there is anything wrong i will ask croma to change the pc.

Testing of the product is also one factor to consider...

Back