Watches

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesal

Adept
Dec 12, 2006
swatch chrome watch brand new. unneeded gift from ebay. mrp of the same is 7k. so 2k lesser makes sense. has warranty and everything.

swatch aluminium. 3 years old. was a gift dont need it anymore as i dont wear it. needs a battery change. very light weight

titan watch worn around 10 times. was a gift too. price paid for the same was 5k. 3 years old but new dial and new belt and never worn after that even once.

anymore ?'s feel free to ask. do not crap my thread if u have a issue pm me. i dont like unnecessary flaming on me.
thanks

OPEN TO GOOD NEGO. PLEASE PM ONLY.

apollyon

ex-Mod
Feb 27, 2005
[MOD]You must provide 2 clearly visible pictures of the product[/MOD]

jesal

Adept
Dec 12, 2006
niceguy1430 said:
Please PM model nos. and best non-negoitable price of both Swatch
i have put up the price that i feel is nice. u give me a offer for both if nice we have a deal. the chrome swatch is yds 405

niceguy1430

Disciple
Feb 9, 2009
Mumbai
Some more questions before I make an offer.
Swatch Aluminium's box is lost?
Whats its model no.?
Any scratches on it ?
Its a little strange that you are not changing the battery yourself and offering it in proper working condition. Any particular reason?

jesal

Adept
Dec 12, 2006
niceguy1430 said:
Some more questions before I make an offer.
Swatch Aluminium's box is lost?
Whats its model no.?
Any scratches on it ?
Its a little strange that you are not changing the battery yourself and offering it in proper working condition. Any particular reason?
i dont have the box of the aluminuim one. has a few scratches. what is strange about me not changing my batteries. i have a few others too that i am not selling but needs a battery change. just too lazy i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.