WD 1.5TB, WD 1TB drives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
Links: WD15EADS & WD10EADS

Condition: Working flawlessly. Below are the screenshots of a quick HD Tune test on both the drives, indicating no damaged sectors/blocks.

ww9Ez.png

Twh4F.png

Date/Source of Purchase: Do not recall the exact time frame when these drives were sourced but they were bought circa 2009 when WD had a 5 year warranty of the internal drives.

Reason for sale: Getting rid of drives with lower capacities. Got a bunch of 2TB drives.

Bill & Warranty: Do not have the bill. Bill isn't a requirement for claiming warranty. The below screenshot should explain the warranty status of the drives:

kghZ9.png

Price:

[strike]10EADS - 2.4k shipped[/strike] - SOLD

15EADS - [strike]3.5k shipped[/strike] - SOLD

Mandatory snaps:

6z4DM.jpg

AsOBo.jpg

nlKwH.jpg

ysv0s.jpg

Please note that the drives are as good as new since the newer lots of WD internal drives have 3 year warranty. Besides, these drives have their complete space occupied with HD rips. The buyer is free to delete them upon reception of the drives.

kartikoli, you are being sent a PM.

Folks with personal problems, please avoid posting and wasting my time and yours equally. You may have a whole lot of problems but this isn't exactly ethical to make someone else hold the device, ask the account details for the payment and back out citing 'personal reasons'.

:facepalm:

I've sent the account details to the next guy in the Q.

PS: I am getting requests for posting the contents of the drive. Please note that the drives have been disconnected from the system since almost a fortnight. Connecting it back is a PITA. Please note that the contents are just a bonus. I am not willing to connect the drives back into the system to post screenshots.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

PPS: Can shave off 100 Rs. from the present pricing. These need to go quick. I may not have time until next weekend to ship them since work hours prevent me from doing so.

Update: 1TB drive has been sold. 1.5TB drive remains.

paying now :) , kindly confirm the payment

transfer done can u confirm the same.

Confirmed the payment. Will ship the drive tonight and keep you posted about the tracking number. :)

XXX THE END XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back