WD 1TB 64MB Cache WD10EARX HDD SATA 3 6Gbit/s

Status
Not open for further replies.

mach9

Das Layzeemeister
Skilled
Guys, have this 1TB HDD for quick sale.

Long story short.. RMA'd my old drives and WD upgraded and sent me back a 1TB Caviar Green. Since i'm going SSD soon and i have run out of patience going through idiotic replacement procedures with these big capacity drives.. i dont want it anymore.

So it's up for sale:

Details:

What? : WD Caviar Green 1TB HDD WD10EARX Sata 3 6Gbit/s

Where? : Mumbai Only. No shipping.

Condition : New / Unopened/ Unused. It's a new piece packed as of 07 Mar 2012!

Warranty : Over 1.5 year warranty to go till 9/10/2013. Warranty on WD site via serial.

Shipping : Nope. Local Pickup or can meet at a convenient location.

Payment : Cash.

Price : 4600/-. Dont lowball etc for price or other terms, if you're genuinely interested.. PM me.

Information : http://wdc.com/en/pr...cts.aspx?id=120

Pic :
2wd10.jpg

oops... note to mods: forgot to add mandatory paper with member name and date. will upload another pic within 24hrs.

cheers!

Cant seem to edit the original post so posting the pic with the ID here..
wd1.jpg

The trouble with shipping is that most people dont want to take the responsibility for shipping or loss/theft etc and then seek refunds from the seller. In most cases, if you have a friend or someone who would be willing to collect it from me and ship it to you .. it's cool.

Alternatively, if you have a shipper of your choice and are willing to have it shipped at your risk, let me know and i'll ship it. In the past, i've shipped my 8800GTS 640MB and other stuff using Bluedart-DHL and they've been fine.

Replied, thanks. #[member='rakesh_ic'] please PM me your shipping details so that i can get an estimated shipping cost worked out by the couriers.

Replied Back.

Payment received. Will update you tomorrow on shipping status. Thanks

SOLD to #[member='rakesh_ic'].

PM Sent with tracking details for Blue Dart. Please confirm when received.

shipment received. product is in good condition.

He has been very proactive in updating the status of shipping and pricing. Quick in response. Had been very kind and patient in providing me some extra pics of a sealed pack. #[member='mach9'] - Thanks
happy19.gif

exchanging iTrust.

Thanks #[member='rakesh_ic'] . Smooth deal. Hope you dont have any issues with the drive! Good Luck.

Mods may close thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back