WD 500GB AAKS Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

aman.pitbull

Skilled
WD Blue 500GB AAKS (BRAND NEW SEAL PACKED)

Got a BRAND NEW SEALED WD 500GB Blue Drive (WD5000AAKS) as a replacement for my old drive.

LOCAL BUYERS PREFERRED

Product Name : WD 500GB Blue Drive (WD5000AAKS)

Expected Price (Rs.): 4000 to 3800 to 3500 (Price Reduced)Price Drop = Rs.3200 (FOR LOCAL BUYERS) (Purchased @ Rs.3800 => 15% discount)

Time of Purchase : Jan, 2009

Warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Warranty Remaining = 385 Days (originally) till 01/02/2013

New Warranty = 1116 days left (NEW) till 12/15/2014
(I've a 2TB still showing the new updated warranty even after 6-months of usage and 2 replacements :p , so it's valid)

Reason for Sale: Got rid of entire PC out of frustration

Purchase Invoice Available: Not required

Product Condition: 10/10

Product Location: Navi Mumbai

LOCAL BUYERS will be given higher priority.

LOWBALLERS, if you have any thing to say please PM me.

[attachment=10372:17263.attach]

Thanks for Looking.

Attachments

• WD5000AAKS-007AA0.JPG
    WD5000AAKS-007AA0.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 282
  • WD5000AAKS.jpg
    WD5000AAKS.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 278
how come this is so expensive? i bought one a couple of months ago (wd blue) for rs.2500

did you price it according to the new price (which is higher due to floods in thailand)

de.das.dude said:
how come this is so expensive? i bought one a couple of months ago (wd blue) for rs.2500

did you price it according to the new price (which is higher due to floods in thailand)

:facepalm: and you know the answer to your question.

prices have started to go down in the US, they will go down here as well. this is meaningless. trying to sell something off at a higher price than bought. this isnt the sharemarket.

PRICE UPDATED : Rs.3800 for a BRAND NEW HDD with >1year warranty remaining.

Guys I'm well aware of the current prices, when the new stock will be released and when the prices are going to fall. Current Price @ Lammy for a WD 500GB Green = Rs.4400 :( (purchased one for a friend as I was expecting to get my HDD after a month or so).

If you're "REALLY" getting a WD-500GB-Blue/Seagate HDD @ 3.5K please sell them here TE at your prices or at least share the name and location of the dealer.

i have one at chadni market kolkata. an no, i wont buy it and sell it here. i am not a fool, neither do i consider others on TE to be fools that they will buy BSly expensive hdds, when everyone knows price will fall in a month or two.

!!! BUMP !!!

Open to Negotiation via PM.

Prices are not going to stabilize for another 4 months. Especially for drives <= 500GB.

@ de.das.dude So if you can arrange 500GB WD Blue HDD's for the price mentioned by you (3.4K) for everyone interested or showing interest, it'll be really helpful on your part for TE members. Your help will be really appreciated :p . You do that and my quote will come down proportionally.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

!!!BUMP!!!

Price DROP now get the BRAND NEW 500GB WD Blue @ Rs.3500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back