WD Elements 500GB Portable USB 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD

Up for sale is WD Elements 500GB Portable USB 3.0 which I bought last month.

The drive is of 500gb capacity and is USB 3.0. It is a portable drive and doesn't require any external power source. Also, it's compatible with USB 2.0.

Warranty: till September 17th, 2014

Bill: not available and as the warranty is entertained through the serial number, there won't be any need for that.

Condition: as good as new, used once or twice with my PS3, even the plastic sheet hasn't been removed by me

Reason for sale: I've got another 1TB hdd so it's a spare.

Note: the drive has got a number of my PS3 backups, and if the buyer wants them, i'll leave them as they are.

You can see the pics below, the disk is in excellent condition, with its box, wire and holders.

Price: 2000 + shipping

Photo Album - Imgur

i269S.png

full size link for the above image: http://i.imgur.com/zBgOG.png

hackboy89 said:
Up for sale is WD Elements 500GB Portable USB 3.0 which I bought last month.

The drive is of 500gb capacity and is USB 3.0. It is a portable drive and doesn't require any external power source. Also, it's compatible with USB 2.0.

Warranty: till September 17th, 2011

Bill: not available and as the warranty is entertained through the serial number, there won't be any need for that.

Condition: as good as new, used once or twice with my PS3, even the plastic sheet hasn't been removed by me

Reason for sale: I've got another 1TB hdd so it's a spare.

Note: the drive has got a number of my PS3 backups, and if the buyer wants them, i'll leave them as they are.

You can see the pics below, the disk is in excellent condition, with its box, wire and holders.

Price: 2200 shipped

Photo Album - Imgur

i269S.png

2011 or 2014?

A new one is costing Rs. 2075/-

1) Link : Western Digital Element 500GB 2.5 inch External Hard Drive . Buy Best Western Digital Element 500GB 2.5 inch External Hard Drive at Lowest Price Online

Coupon Code :GC39AMPJUPQ3 to get 500 off

2) Or could cost you 2125 Rs. after applying 15% off coupon on LSB

Link: Buy WD Elements SE 500GB (USB 3.0) Portable Hard Drive (WDBPCK5000ABK) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Spreading General Awareness !!!

Price your drive accordingly ..

rocker123 said:
2) Or could cost you 2125 Rs. after applying 15% off coupon on LSB

Link: Buy WD Elements SE 500GB (USB 3.0) Portable Hard Drive (WDBPCK5000ABK) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Spreading General Awareness !!!

Price your drive accordingly ..

AFAIK there is no 15% off coupon on LSB. Only 10% off are available now.

There is some confusion regarding the warranty too. TS's drive clearly mentions a warranty of 3 years, Letsbuy is mentioning a warranty of 1 year while the homeshop18 link mentions warranty of 3 years.

pr0ing said:
AFAIK there is no 15% off coupon on LSB. Only 10% off are available now.

There is some confusion regarding the warranty too. TS's drive clearly mentions a warranty of 3 years, Letsbuy is mentioning a warranty of 1 year while the homeshop18 link mentions warranty of 3 years.

All WD drives carry a 3 year warranty. Now, if the drive is an import not authorized by WD India, then warranty issues might crop up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back