WDC 6400AAKS @ 3779/- + Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amarbir[Chandigarh] has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

^^^...

lazybone,instead of that u could have just said... "Amarbir ,clear ur inbox".. :p
or call him on his phone...its in his website lynx-india.com

Hi ,
Switch Does Not take Small Small things To Heart Do You Switch :bleh: .The Question is that a justified price was 3780 + Tax 4% + shipping ,But when i saw prime and other rates i kinda got pissed up and called the country manager,He had to create a scheme for Lynx To get the rate down even if it was not .

PS :Thanks Goes To Deepak Jee For This ,And Swith i hope you are not angry babba .Now let me have something before i reply to pm's

Stop ridiculing Switch. He's given us a BETTER pricing than this. He's got this done for his friends, and doesn't have time for a GO.

Mates ,

WDC Rates Are Jacked Up No More Stocks Expected Till 3 Weeks ,I Have Little Buffer Stock that I Will Sell For 3675 + Shipping

Mates ,
AAKS Not AACS HAs Landed To Lynx Stores ,I Might Be Wrong But People Do Have The AACS everywhere Not The AAKS ,If your Vendor Says They Have The AAKS Ask Him If He Is Selling the New Green Power Series .Mostly He Will Get Excited And Say Yes ,That Will Mean He is Selling the Slow HDD The AACS

mav3r1ck said:
^^What's the difference between AACS and AAKS?

Manpreet ,
The AACS is the Green Power Version of The 640GB And Performs Like A Old Daddy Baddie Baddie .We Have The AAKS Version ,We Are Also Open To Trade With Other Dealers On The Form ,AAKS Loo And Something do No Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back