FS: Others WDTV LIVE HUB - HD Media Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to TE & to @Infected, this was my very first sale & it was a learning experience in so many ways - so let me list some of them

1. BE PATIENT .... (Patience is a Virtue ain't it)
2. It took more than 4-5 weeks to meet the right buyer (the serious one...of course) ;)
3. If you believe and have 100% confidence in what you are offering then HOLD ON - the right buyer will come along
Note:
[a] I also understand that deals of this type - selling a HD Media Player (with loads of HD Movies on it) is RARE & involves a lot of work - sorting, selecting & transferring the best of what we have (keeping in mind the buyer's interests) - This took massive amount of TIME & EFFORT (not to mention the weeks & months it has taken to accumulate those movies, the costs of which are never compounded). I felt sad that many potential buyers never recognized this last part & thus lost out.
Most other sale deeds (of anything else..... except perhaps a Full System - RIG which would come pre-installed & configured with all the goodies) DO NOT involve the extra time & effort to sell/conclude the deal.
4. Hold onto a PROMISE to assure the BEST BUYER that the deal is HIS - EVEN if this involves some delay in receiving payment (there are always insurmountable odds for both - the seller & buyer). This TRUST is "sacred" in my book of life.
5. Lastly - SMILE & Stay in Good Cheer (I've made a new friend)

Terry

P.S: I will need to figure out "How to Close this Thread" in a day or so. Thanks TE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. Terence :)

There are 637 movies in all. Priceless!!! ....with about close to 400+ of 'em being 1080p.
And I can't even start about the "All time greatest" folder. So far I have used it every night..... :)

Works like a charm, connected to my PC via network as well.

:)

Hey Terry,
Please leave a feedback, it will go along helping me in the future.
I have left the same.
Thank you....

Guess you figured it out.
Yes of course, I have been enjoying it :). Its on my network now so its accessed from all over :)
Thank you for everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back