website designing charges

sorry :( I don't

My main gig is actually matte painting and video stuff, but I bring a little extra $ doing some web design too. Most of my friends are 3d animators, modelers or vfx artists.

oh boy another cg guy ... how many of you guys are out here? btw i want some matte paintings too

yes.. it certainly seems like there are a lot of us around here. You need a matte painting too... what are you doing ... are you trying to make a movie or something :p

well.......i've got all things ready......all i need to start my business is to open up the site...so can anyone give me a good domain reg+solid online web hosting+designing (iincluding CC gateway and shopping cart design) companys contact in mumbai.....

I'm a Graphic Designer and I've made Web Layouts for a lot of people and companies. Skins for forums and everything.

If you want, I could hook you up with a good design for cheap. =)

phoenix said:
so can anyone give me a good domain reg+solid online web hosting+designing (iincluding CC gateway and shopping cart design) companys contact in mumbai.....

Even one of my friends is looking for the same....it'd be really helpful if you could let me know the same too.

Btw, my friend is looking for a flash based design, with a backend DB or CMS kind of thing with ccard payment gateways.

Back