Website for my Gal

Hey guys I am planning to create a website(being a blogger) for my gal and gift it to her on her birthday(September).But I am not getting creative ideas on how to implement the site.Have already got domain of her name.

How should i go on implementing the site :(

Speedz said:
True 21st Century Romantic! What an idea! :p

On a more related note, what content do you want to put up on her site???
Confused weather to make it a unique site dedicated to her name or a personalized site which only we both can see(will have pics,posts about special occasions etc etc )

^You're not thinking of taking naked pictures of her and putting them up on her site, are you? Because that would be some surprise!

This thread gives me an idea of how to break up with a gal politely :

Step 1 : Register a domain with her name in it.

Step 2 : Paste some random ugly pictures of her inside a heart shaped e-balloon, preferably pink in color with glitters around it.

Step 3 : Write on the website in bold letters "10 things I hate about you" and "How not to treat your boyfriend" and so on.

Step 4 : Facebook her the link to her new website and put "SURPRISE! :D" in the heading.

Step 5 : There is no step 5, you are free. If you are very lucky you won't even receive a hate call/message. :D

Bluffmaster said:
^You're not thinking of taking naked pictures of her and putting them up on her site, are you? Because that would be some surprise!

Step 2 : Paste some random ugly pictures of her inside a heart shaped e-balloon, preferably pink in color with glitters around it.

Step 3 : Write on the website in bold letters "10 things I hate about you"

did this ,unfortunately girl decided getting married is the punishment deemed necessary for such an act , 4 years and i still am going through it :(

Bluffmaster said:
^You're not thinking of taking naked pictures of her:)\ I was asking for some genuine advice rather than such lame stuff man.) and putting them up on her site, are you? Because that would be some surprise!

Step 3 : Write on the website in bold letters "10 things I hate about you" and "How not to treat your boyfriend" and so on.

Step 4 : Facebook her the link to her new website and put "SURPRISE! :D" in the heading.

Step 5 : There is no step 5, you are free. If you are very lucky you won't even receive a hate call/message. :D

Would request mods to remove all OT posts from the tread. :|

d@rK nEmEsIs said:
Would request mods to remove all OT posts from the tread. :|
^^ Exactly my point...

People, if you cannot respect women in general, atleast learn to respect the woman about whom you speak in particular. :|

It is absolutely unnecessary to pour your dirty thoughts about someone else's woman... :mad:

Any question with girl mentioned anywhere in the sentence, often gets treated in the same way in General talk section.

This has been a repeating pattern. I dont know why people continue, asking questions related to women here.

The moment i see a thread about women in the subject, i know where it is gonna head. :p

^^ that's coz all these threads really mean is "check it out you dorks, i've got a girl" and obviously we can't have any of that.

Back