Website for my Gal

Domain registeration and getting a hosting account should be an easy process

as far as designing or doing up the website is concerned.... use either wordpress or joomla .... there are cheap 50$ templates that you can buy which come with loads of features give a shot to a few demos and chose the one you like .. after that its easy as 321

Well honestly, no matter what you do, make the landing page of the site simple and secure it with a password (for a romantic touch, ask a riddle or something which only she can answer) so as to make sure that none of her parents/uncles/aunts end up looking at both of you romantically smiling away to your death!

And ignore the lame posts, they are all just jealous! :p

P.S. Its a great idea, but back it up with a real world gift which costs decent money. I am sure your girl is a nice chick, but trust me they all love expensive stuff !

chiron said:
^^ that's coz all these threads really mean is "check it out you dorks, i've got a girl" and obviously we can't have any of that.

thats your thinking man ROFL

I wanted some genuine advice.
nehaladsul said:
^^ Exactly my point...

People, if you cannot respect women in general, atleast learn to respect the woman about whom you speak in particular. :|

It is absolutely unnecessary to pour your dirty thoughts about someone else's woman... :mad:

Cant agree more.If you dont have something productive to post then why to post such OT.
pradeep200417 said:
Any question with girl mentioned anywhere in the sentence, often gets treated in the same way in General talk section.

This has been a repeating pattern. I dont know why people continue, asking questions related to women here.

The moment i see a thread about women in the subject, i know where it is gonna head. :p
Man this is a general section thread and one can ask anything over here.And my query was quite a general one if you have taken the pain to read it.

@bluffmaster "You're not thinking of taking naked pictures of her and putting them up on her site, are you?"

Please keep your thinking to yourself,this was really not needed over here.I dont think like you man :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Speedz said:
Well honestly, no matter what you do, make the landing page of the site simple and secure it with a password (for a romantic touch, ask a riddle or something which only she can answer) so as to make sure that none of her parents/uncles/aunts end up looking at both of you romantically smiling away to your death!

And ignore the lame posts, they are all just jealous! :p

P.S. Its a great idea, but back it up with a real world gift which costs decent money. I am sure your girl is a nice chick, but trust me they all love expensive stuff !

Yeah it would be password protected with questions which only we can answer ;) and this would be one of the gifts coupled with other gifts :eek:hyeah:
systembuilder said:
Domain registeration and getting a hosting account should be an easy process

as far as designing or doing up the website is concerned.... use either wordpress or joomla .... there are cheap 50$ templates that you can buy which come with loads of features give a shot to a few demos and chose the one you like .. after that its easy as 321

thanks for the advice but i know all that stuff.I am a blogger ;)

Just coz someone calls you a dork doesn't mean you have a right to be one and prove it!!! And in any case, I am sure girls don't dig guys who are jealous of others who have girls! :bleh:

@ d@rK nEmEsIs: Ignore the jealous, dirty minded dudes bro... They either don't have girls for themselves or have been freshly dumped!! I think it's a great idea! Good Luck!! :)

chiron said:
^^ that's coz all these threads really mean is "check it out you dorks, i've got a girl" and obviously we can't have any of that.

I was gonna say that, but that was very obvious, so i didnt :p

The problem is OP doesn't understand, that this is not the place to ask a women related questions, no matter how general that may be.

For that we have forums like Indusladies. :p

Weeeel...I guess topic could have been, a webpage for a close (very) close friend..instead of MY GAL. No offense.

Agreed, if there are no positive suggestions then ppl should refrain from posting IMHO. But the title IS provocative.

At the same time the very well meaning but misplaced words from nehaladsul's ... "someone else's woman." jeez tht's quite demeaning in its own right.

At the end of the day, why do you wanna put your girl online at all? Consider the privacy. If you wanna do something special, get a poster of her's or a collage of pics of u n her in poster size done by one of those customized poster making Indian sites.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

OT: Ah good old days when an Archies musical greeting card and McDonald's was the height and style of wooing :|

Bluffmaster said:
^Holy Sh1t, What was that? :O :O

:rofl:

everytime !!

used to use that to divert trolls on lan for getting help relating dc++ hubs when they didnt want to read FAQs even after telling them to.

btw, how are your b**ches? :p

Back