Weekend Certification Courses in Mumbai?

Mr.J

Skilled
Hey guys,

Been working primarily as helpdesk for almost 2.5 years and I'm thinking of upgrading my skillset instead of handling laptops, desktops, Windows issues and resetting AD passwords on for foreseeable future. :angelic:

Even though I know some of you will say certifications don't matter in tech sector, I had trouble clearing exams while doing diploma and degree education and I need something to make up for that as Indian employers put emphasis on formal education.

Some of the domains I'm considering are SIEM, Virtualization, Cloud Ops (AWS/Azure), Server admin, Penetration testing etc. and I am wondering if there are any good institutes where I can enroll for courses, preferably on weekends as I have job Monday-Friday.

Thanks.

certs do matter, its just that they are not given a higher value.

Rather than doing courses on the above, I would suggest to go and do good old networking and basic server courses first. If your basics are good, you can understand, design and deploy higher end stuff.

Once these are done, all of the above are easy pickings.

Also, just PM me your details if from Mumbai.

@cisco_tech Could put your views?

Last edited:
You can pm me regarding cloud, server admin or virtualization. I wont be able to guide through any classes but a general discussion will definitely clear your doubts and make you more focused.

Back