Weekend Gaming

prabs

Skilled
It has been a while that we have done something as a community so how about a bit of gaming this weekend?

F1 2018 was being given away on humble bundle and I along with @quan chi got it.

If any one wants to join us on Steam do let us know below. If there is a different game on your mind and we have it in our libraries we will be happy to join

Name titles that you've in which co op fps is possible. I have the following

The division
Left 4 Dead 1 and 2
Borderlands 2

Got a few top down shooters

I have L4D2 and Borderlands 2, don't have L4D1 unfortunately. I'm not sure if I have The Division, will need to check Uplay which I never run. Even if I do my system doesn't have the recommended specs.

Also, Portal 2, Payday 2, or Quake live.

Well... Yesterday was a disaster but now that some of have each others' ids and will be in friends list we can check libraries and better prepare and co ordinate for next weekend.

Well if anyone is up for cs 1.6, lmk, otherwise I'm out for most of the games mentioned here.

I was hoping to add in a cheap GPU to let me play GO etc. with some decent FPS, but turns out the PCIe slot is borked. I'll have to wait until my next build, which will take a while.

Division is free. Hope many have claimed it and can be included in list of games available with everyone.

Back