Went on a date with a femisnist, things went downhill. Lol

So i went out with this feminist and now she got mad i made her pay 60 rs for parking as i dint have cash

This was after if you compare all expenses between us i had paid for 65% plus anyway. I asked let me pay and she said no i can pay and i let her.

Crazy stuff :eek::rolleyes::confused:

20190126_102615.jpg
20190126_102640.jpg

This is equality today, my man.

Just like the constitution and law, which somehow doesn't apply to those with money/power.

This is equality today, my man.

Just like the constitution and law, which somehow doesn't apply to those with money/power.
That's the joke, these people demand equality but when it comes to pulling their own weight then start cribbing. I've heard this same stingy crap from my cousin who is a doctor and i asked her how she lived with herself. Easy, she's a bloody woman !!!

I've had this problem in the past, so i've told the waiter this was my share and the lady would pay hers.

Then walked out and waited.

She either pays or does the dishes :D

One lesson i've learned is you never ask a woman how to treat another. Ask a guy instead, preferably married and you will always get a VFM answer. Instead, the woman will tell you what she wished her husband would do.

Last edited:
Such cheap Richie women in India are anyways idiots. Glad I was always surrounded by sensible women in my circle or otherwise. They got the basic sense of sharing or ttmm, not always though but easy going on money part and most importantly not judging a person based on his earning or spending patterns.
Also, not farting cheap thrills and pathetic egos and attitudes like this lady.

Now the rich a*" women you met are only flaunting b**ches who have cash and cards stashed in her purse & still expect a beggar to pay her bills. As those cash cards are strictly for their own sake.
They should be taken for such a ride where the situation should literally make them force to pay for without any drama or barking and still be thankful to you for getting off the matter. They deserve such lessons for life.
Happened with someone here itself long time back.;)

Last edited:
Im sorry how is that girl a feminist? Just cause someone calls themselves a feminist doesn't mean they are. Clearly she is not a feminist. I've dated feminists, i'm never really the one to split bills and shit, find it a little too petty, but not one of them ever let me pay for their part. They always paid for theirs.

Also since when do girls not watch news? What 60yr old uncle logic is this. She probably got pissed at that. I would too.

Also speaks volume that a girl stood up to you, and you decide to shame her on this forum. Learn to let it go. Shit happens, people dont click sometimes.[DOUBLEPOST=1548750367][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I would like to read the complete conversation. This seems too selective. Come back when you post the whole convo so we can see the whole picture and not just the part you want us to see.

Im sorry how is that girl a feminist? Just cause someone calls themselves a feminist doesn't mean they are. Clearly she is not a feminist. I've dated feminists, i'm never really the one to split bills and shit, find it a little too petty, but not one of them ever let me pay for their part. They always paid for theirs.

Also since when do girls not watch news? What 60yr old uncle logic is this. She probably got pissed at that. I would too.

Also speaks volume that a girl stood up to you, and you decide to shame her on this forum. Learn to let it go. Shit happens, people dont click sometimes.[DOUBLEPOST=1548750367][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I would like to read the complete conversation. This seems too selective. Come back when you post the whole convo so we can see the whole picture and not just the part you want us to see.
Because she identified as one genius. She herself said she believes in equality and no gender streotypes. Me commenting long ago that women in general watch news less than men is based on cold hard research based facts for india. This is the full last text convo left. The point also isnt whether she is a feminist or not, the point is how stupid are you to moan about being asked to pay 35% of the total bill and also accuse the other of gender stereotyping. Isnt it hippocritical to do so while also expecting the other person to pay all the bill.[DOUBLEPOST=1548752569][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hope she sees this post, and continue the rest of the fighting here with @RakaKaKaka :woot:
Lol, whats the point of fighting when there is no desirable result?

Also just an an FYI we went to see the accidental prime minister and he was like this was such an amazing enlightening movie. Lol

She did and the penalty was he had to cover the bill. That's harsh isn't it.

Don't watch news cannot be expected to pay.

So the moral of the story is say all women watch news that way they can't get off the hook when it comes to paying ?

This is the typical BS you get..play victim then cash in.

Rather if she was a real feminist then she would have behaved as you experienced. Settled her bit without any fuss.

Lol guys that women not watching news wasnt a big deal till she made it. I had shared with her the research paper i read on it which favoured my opinion. Assuming if tomorrow someone says based on some research that women are more likely than men to watch chick flicks it doesnt make it wrong.

Im sorry how is that girl a feminist? Just cause someone calls themselves a feminist doesn't mean they are. Clearly she is not a feminist.

Most women who claim to be feminists want to be "more equal' than men. They are always after selective equality. They want chivalry, they want men to bear their expenses and not just limited to food, but throw around "equality" when it suits them. The very term indicates that its all about the "feme" and not about the equality of the sexes. They advocate for women rights, not for equal rights. They talk a lot about rights of women and about responsibilities of men in their life, but never about responsibility of the women. They want their men to be 6" fall and athletic, but they think it should be criminal for a man to refuse a women's advances because of their appearance. They think they should be able to shame any man over over just about anything, but vice versa is unacceptable.

Saying feminism is about equality of sexes is like saying any white pride group is about the equality of the races.

I've dated feminists, i'm never really the one to split bills and shit, find it a little too petty, but not one of them ever let me pay for their part. They always paid for theirs.

Any women who is responsible enough to want to share the cost equally with you is not a feminist even if they are confused enough to think that they are.

Think this is based on statistics and to an extent that advertising for news channels or new prime time is targeted towards men based on that. This is apparently changing recently and more and more women are watching news at least when there are important happenings like elections or natural disasters.

On a side note, there are bunch of female colleagues at my work who mingle with male colleagues especially during lunch or snacks time and their expectation is that one of the males will bear the cost of their lunch or snacks. Not once or twice, but every single day. The sham looks like a different person is paying every day and it is definitely true that a different male colleague pays, but the females turn never comes and they expect it to be that way. I have never seen the girls in some of these groups pay even once in years. It is a natural course of things in their mind. In fact, there is a group in which a girl went so far as to run a debt for snacks on a guy's name at our cafeteria even when he is not present. The guy apparently refused to pay because he is completely unaware of this and when this girl came to know from the guy who runs the store, she expressed anger in a half joking manner that the "kanjoos" would not pay for Rs 200+ worth of her snacks. So she took responsibility and promptly had another guy pay for it. I personally didn't see anything funny about it at all. It is not just some harmless fun.

There are other groups however where everyone including the girls share the cost or even a different person picks the tab each day.

Most women who claim to be feminists want to be "more equal' than men. They are always after selective equality. They want chivalry, they want men to bear their expenses and not just limited to food, but throw around "equality" when it suits them. The very term indicates that its all about the "feme" and not about the equality of the sexes. They advocate for women rights, not for equal rights. They talk a lot about rights of women and about responsibilities of men in their life, but never about responsibility of the women. They want their men to be 6" fall and athletic, but they think it should be criminal for a man to refuse a women's advances because of their appearance. They think they should be able to shame any man over over just about anything, but vice versa is unacceptable.

Saying feminism is about equality of sexes is like saying any white pride group is about the equality of the races.

Any women who is responsible enough to want to share the cost equally with you is not a feminist even if they are confused enough to think that they are.

Think this is based on statistics and to an extent that advertising for news channels or new prime time is targeted towards men based on that. This is apparently changing recently and more and more women are watching news at least when there are important happenings like elections or natural disasters.

On a side note, there are bunch of female colleagues at my work who mingle with male colleagues especially during lunch or snacks time and their expectation is that one of the males will bear the cost of their lunch or snacks. Not once or twice, but every single day. The sham looks like a different person is paying every day and it is definitely true that a different male colleague pays, but the females turn never comes and they expect it to be that way. I have never seen the girls in some of these groups pay even once in years. It is a natural course of things in their mind. In fact, there is a group in which a girl went so far as to run a debt for snacks on a guy's name at our cafeteria even when he is not present. The guy apparently refused to pay because he is completely unaware of this and when this girl came to know from the guy who runs the store, she expressed anger in a half joking manner that the "kanjoos" would not pay for Rs 200+ worth of her snacks. So she took responsibility and promptly had another guy pay for it. I personally didn't see anything funny about it at all. It is not just some harmless fun.

There are other groups however where everyone including the girls share the cost or even a different person picks the tab each day.

I think you're mixing up being a bad person with being a feminist. There are plenty of male freeloaders too man. I've personally seen a lot of the latter. You expect a feminist to be some version of godly ethical person. They have their flaws too. Like any other, there are good and bad people both who identify as feminists.

Only argument I agree with is that they want to be "more equal". Yeah, they basically want affirmative action. The world is stacked in favour of men. I don't need to tell you that. For women to feel secure in traditional male dominated place, they would need more affirmative action. Cause men have other males to mentor or guide them. And there's a variety of them to pick from. For women there are none or very few to begin with. If you try to understand the point, you would.

Because she identified as one genius. She herself said she believes in equality and no gender streotypes. Me commenting long ago that women in general watch news less than men is based on cold hard research based facts for india. This is the full last text convo left. The point also isnt whether she is a feminist or not, the point is how stupid are you to moan about being asked to pay 35% of the total bill and also accuse the other of gender stereotyping. Isnt it hippocritical to do so while also expecting the other person to pay all the bill.[DOUBLEPOST=1548752569][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lol, whats the point of fighting when there is no desirable result?

Also just an an FYI we went to see the accidental prime minister and he was like this was such an amazing enlightening movie. Lol
Full convo or GTFO.
You definitely said/did more than that to piss her off. Come on, show us screenshots where you ask for bob & vagene ;)

Back