FS: Storage Hardware Western Digital 1TB Black HDD WD1001FAES (Very Sparingly Used) (Recertified) (Warranty till 9-2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalDude

Skilled
  • Product Name: Western Digital 1TB Black Hard Disk Drive WD1001FAES (Very Sparingly Used) (Recertified) (Warranty till September 2015) - 64MB cache, SATA 3Gbps, 7200rpm
  • Expected Price: Rs 3000/- Shipped.
  • Shipping charges: Included in expected price.
  • Manufacturer page URL: WD Black, WD1001FAES
  • Description: Drive is in perfectly working condition. Sparingly used (just 16 hrs), as you can see from the power-on-hours value in the S.M.A.R.T. data. I actually ordered a normal black drive but seller shipped me a recertified drive. I took it out of the package only after a few weeks as I was busy, didn't notice at that time. Only when I opened the PC after some weeks after receipt of the drive I noticed it was a 'Recertified' drive. I went nuts and decided not to use it. So this is lying unused for so long. Selling all my HDDs as I have moved onto 2TB External HDDs for storage.
  • Reason for Sale: Lying unused. Upgraded to External 2TB HDDs.
  • Product condition: 9 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: 18th March 2011
  • Remaining Warranty period: 27 months (warranty till September 2015)
  • Warranty available in: India
  • Invoice Available: Yes. Softcopy only. Misplaced the original. (invoice not needed for warranty)
  • Shipping from: Chennai
  • Shipping to: All over India.
  • Preferred courier: Fedex
  • Payment options: Bank Transfer (NEFT)
Product Photos:

HD Tune Full Error Scan, S.M.A.R.T Status, Warranty Check screenshots and Invoice:

Please allow 3 days for packing and shipping after payment reflects.

_

I will take it...PM Bank details...[DOUBLEPOST=1365344649][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW: why only 4.5 years warranty?

I will take it...PM Bank details...[DOUBLEPOST=1365344649][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW: why only 4.5 years warranty?
not sure but from the label infront of the hdd, the manufacturing date is september 2010. so if the invoice can be sent to WD support email they migh extend the waranty so as to start from the invoice date.

i'm ahead in line i guess
will consider vercetti first as he is older member and has significant itrader feedback. if he backs out, you are next in line.

_

@DigitalDude
Money transferred. Should be reflected immediately as its ICICI to ICICI

Do use a lot of bubble wraps and good case to package the harddrive. This needs to be safe from physical damage and internal shakes as well.

@DigitalDude
Money transferred. Should be reflected immediately as its ICICI to ICICI

Do use a lot of bubble wraps and good case to package the harddrive. This needs to be safe from physical damage and internal shakes as well.
yeah. i'll pack it properly.

sold to @vercetti. payment received. pending shipment.

edit: shipped yesterday evening via fedex. tracking number provided. (11/04/2013)

edit: package received by the buyer (15/04/2013). left feedback. awaiting feedback from buyer. (17/04/2013)

edit: buyer left positive feedback. mods please close the thread. (18/04/2013)

_

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back