Western Digital Elements 1TB USB 3.0 EXT. HDD at Rs.3994

could be a pricing error. Earlier , they listed a sony sdhc card stating as class 10 and shipped out class 6 cards...LOL

confirm with cc before placing order

I also ordered it last night and got the order confirmed :lol:. @prateekS it could be a pricing error since price information is pulled from the same database weather its being displayed on the front page or on the product page. Lets hope they honor the deal.

- - - Updated - - -

That's called axing your own foot :(
Inquired on cc and a few minutes later they promptly removed it :1ign22:

Last edited by a moderator:
Deal's gone. Is this the drive which is USB powered or requires separate power adapter? From the images it looks like a 3.5" drive so might require external power.

IMG-20120922-WA0000.jpg

Hard drive arrived :yahoo: Perfect and pristine. USB 3.0 mini drive and it looks brilliant too :) and its blazing fast, took a backup of my work and 40 GB of data was copied from my desktop to the drive in under 5 minutes!! Wanted to buy another 1. Increased the price. Those buggers. :facepalm:

View attachment 14861

Hard drive arrived :yahoo: Perfect and pristine. USB 3.0 mini drive and it looks brilliant too :) and its blazing fast, took a backup of my work and 40 GB of data was copied from my desktop to the drive in under 5 minutes!! Wanted to buy another 1. Increased the price. Those buggers. :facepalm:

looks good..waiting for mine.... are from B'lore ? If yes, then by which courier they are delivering ?

Back