Western Digital Elements 1TB USB 3.0 EXT. HDD at Rs.3994

looks good..waiting for mine.... are from B'lore ? If yes, then by which courier they are delivering ?

Yes @jai_hoo i am from Bangalore. Ordered on Thursday night and the drive was delivered on Saturday morning. Ordered it at my office address, the reception collected it, so no idea about the courier company. It came in a transparent croma retail plastic and the contents inside were visible so i am guessing Croma has its own self delivery also because i cant find any sticker or any form of identification of any courier company. I guess you'll get it on Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes jai_hoo i am from Bangalore. Ordered on Thursday night and the drive was delivered on Saturday morning. Ordered it at my office address, the reception collected it, so no idea about the courier company. It came in a transparent croma retail plastic and the contents inside were visible so i am guessing Croma has its own self delivery also because i cant find any sticker or any form of identification of any courier company. I guess you'll get it on Monday.

thnx mate..that helps

yeah got mine today evening...from j.p nagar to indira nagar delhlivery guys too 3 days :facepalm:

I'm getting 27mb write speed from PC to HDD, i guess it due usb2.0 ports I have on motherboard.

yeah got mine today evening...from j.p nagar to indira nagar delhlivery guys too 3 days :facepalm:

I'm getting 27mb write speed from PC to HDD, i guess it due usb2.0 ports I have on motherboard.

Yep, must be because of the USB 2.0. The highest i got was 142 mb and lowest was 60 mb transfer rate while transferring data on 3.0 ports.

TechHead,

That's the "Passport" version and it was always priced at 5999. This deal was for the "Elements" model. The website has completely removed the listing of the specific product.

The cheapest 1TB portable one can find now will be around 4.9K in eBay and a few other sites.

-edit-

Apparently they have also listed one "Passport" version at 6499. The image for both the listings is similar.

Seems like a marketing stunt to attract attention towards there online portal. Price your product too low for a while until some tech forums get a wind of it ;) X no. of pieces must be marked for the 3900 price tag!! Damyn, should have brought 5-6 pieces and made some money ;)

Got mine... Was packed very well but Delhivery took 2 days and 3 phone calls to deliver the product.

I got it at a good price so am not really complaining.

Back