Western Digital WD640AAKS warranty till Feb 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, the drive has been sent to WD RMA yesterday. My thanks to Infected for being in touch with the matter and to Sandy for giving information on RMA. But, my heartfelt thanks to chetansha. He guided me on everything, from registering the drive for RMA...to packing the HDD securely in a box :eek:hyeah:. Wow, chetansha rocks :goodjob::clap:. Also, thanks to TE and members as I got some useful tips on the matter.

Now waiting for the replacement drive eagerly :).

:thanx:
GPMlore

Hard disk KHATAM paisa HAZAM

Whats up with the troll count going up on TE????

....So glad to hear the WD finally came and collected it....Hope they give you a 750 or 1tb ...just to make up for all the trouble :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

MODS: Please close the thread...Deals done and over with. Buyer got RMA....

Sorry for the trouble...

GPMlore said:
Hey all, the drive has been sent to WD RMA yesterday. My thanks to Infected for being in touch with the matter and to Sandy for giving information on RMA. But, my heartfelt thanks to chetansha. He guided me on everything, from registering the drive for RMA...to packing the HDD securely in a box :eek:hyeah:. Wow, chetansha rocks :goodjob::clap:. Also, thanks to TE and members as I got some useful tips on the matter.

Now waiting for the replacement drive eagerly :).

:thanx:
GPMlore
Glad to help you any time :)

Got the replacement HDD today :). It is a black series 640GB drive. Drive gets listed in device manager :p. Mods, please close this thread as the issue has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back