What exactly is Government of India doing?

Last edited:
I really feel very lucky, for not being in India at this time. It is not the Corona that scares me, it`s the political parties ( both the ruling party and the scattered oppositions) and the 56 incher himself. I may me wrong about him, but everytime I see the his face , something inside tells me, he is worse than H***er !!

This guy worked so hard for this interview, that he forgot to put on a shirt. What the hell is he wearing? Only a half zipped PPE?
He didn't even bother to check definitions of clinical control trial/ randomised controlled trial in a dictionary.
These people should be put behind bars, wondering how many people has he harmed in his lifetime.
Couldn't watch the entire video, who is this cartoon?
PS Nothing against Homeopathy/ Ayurveda etc. Know nothing about those and shouldn't criticise something with zero knowledge. Even the modern medicine we practice is full of flaws, but this guy is lying through his teeth. He probably hasn't seen a single SARI patient.

This guy worked so hard for this interview, that he forgot to put on a shirt. What the hell is he wearing? Only a half zipped PPE?
He didn't even bother to check definitions of clinical control trial/ randomised controlled trial in a dictionary.
These people should be put behind bars, wondering how many people has he harmed in his lifetime.
Couldn't watch the entire video, who is this cartoon?
PS Nothing against Homeopathy/ Ayurveda etc. Know nothing about those and shouldn't criticise something with zero knowledge. Even the modern medicine we practice is full of flaws, but this guy is lying through his teeth. He probably hasn't seen a single SARI patient.

He belongs to neo-ruling-class of India.

We all diss Pappu since he cannot handle himself when he has no script to stick to.

But if you look at Modi's track record he almost never does press conferences with Q&A. Even during the Coronavirus situation he is one of the very few world leaders who almost never did a press conference.

At least he is smarter than Pappu in the fact that he knows that he can do scripted shows and "gaon ka sarpanch"-style story-telling but not Q&A where he has no script to perform on a stage.

100% True but one benefit Pappu has is - he is trying and might learn by the time he is of Modi's age - Modi has so much experience of being CM for Gujrat which Rahul didn't have

PS: I hate both the parties because of the damage they did to our Country, but I believe in following what is right deserves the credit - not follower of Pappu or NaMo though.

Even people here are talking about Ramdev's remedy... my wife received 2 phone calls from her friends...India is taking over the world!!
I literally had to explain her the elaborate lies these people come up with.
My wife kept on saying "zní to přesvědčivěji, nejsme klinici"... roughly means we're not clinicians, they sound so confident..it was possibly livestreamed worldwide..

Back