What exactly is Government of India doing?

No problem mate. Happy to help with whatever little knowledge gathered about the virus.
@everyone, if you are having doubts please fell free to ask anything about Corona, if I do not know, will ask around and post here.
Knowledge-attitude-practice....the only way to fight corona.

Throughout the interview Mr. Trivedi failed to understand a single question and spewed the same nonsense over and over again!! It was really painful to go through the entire video. Why is it so difficult to accept failures, learn from those and try the best to prevent further damage?

Guy is a Phd. What a dumb ****er. This is the quality of spokesperson of Indian government. Idiots who cannot answer questions properly and get angry at every question asked. He or other spokespersons should take courses in diplomacy and giving answers without showing emotional reactions.

BJP govt is acting like everyone asking questions is their enemy. Imagine thinking the entire nation that voted for them twice is their enemy! They are thinking and acting like China now. Putting journalists in jail for writing about covid or talking about govt failure. BJP is looking more like CCP running wild in a democracy. And that idiot Trivedi was beating his chest about India being a democracy for years.

☝️☝️It is seriously a proud moment for Indians even though the battle is far from over. This model should be an important case study among others while dealing with such pandemics. Anyone who has been to dharavi would know that it was sitting on an Corona timebomb.
Our fellow states, if possible, should study it and suitably modify it as per their situation.

I will also praise WHO for giving full credit to the Indians without divulging the details of "un official involvement ;);)" Good job everyone.
24 more severely affected areas still have solid containment plans, but like Dharavi, they have to implement it.

It's very easy to (rightly) criticize the WHO for a few (very critical) mistakes they made with this virus, but that doesn't mean all the good they've done in the past is automatically erased. People need to think more rationally and less emotionally.

Trump (USA) quitting the WHO seems like the right message but it's only going to take healthcare R&D backwards for the whole planet. This is not a B&W situation. There's a lot of aspects to consider.

I believe we (india) were especially lucky in the initial stages because we had pretty warm weather, which in itself would have killed a significant percentage of the virus before infection itself. Just consider the average temperature in india post Feb and then look at the temp in china/usa/italy etc.

Now suddenly out of nowhere they announced lockdown in Pune to CURB the situation. ROFL! I went out to stock few groceries only to see chaotic panic situation everywhere where social distancing went for a full toss if not bouncer. I came back with buying almost nothing. The prices were tomatoes 100Rs kg. So loot going on everywhere.
Every odd person blaming govt. for unnecessary moves.
The story begins here... today whoever was out may be few of them will test positive in next couple of days unknowingly they will infect even more people around. Then govt will extend the lockdown further and the cycle will continue.
Govt. is acting shit here where they should curb slums areas from where the spread is coming out. But its all cheap politics which comes into play... as only slum people vote and they are cut lose but such politics rather than curbing strictly.
Rather than the public its govt to blame for the spread!
Had they gone strict during jan-feb suspending all international travels today we would have been in much stable situation.
They took it lightly and now just playing games of assumption with zero resolution.

Had they gone strict during jan-feb suspending all international travels today we would have been in much stable situation.

Nothing matters before this:

^^
This is what our netas live for.

Last edited:
We had our first case my end January, we had 1.5 months to take precautionary measures, activating emergency protocol, ramp up healthcare given the number of people affected with the virus in China. But we had to hold "Howdy Trump" so that Indians in USA will vote for the rascal. Our 56" said Mahabha rat lasted for 18 days, we will defeat this virus in 21 days. So yes, our priorities lies in believing mythological stories.

@nRiTeCh I remember getting a Google feed 3-4 days ago that Pune would go into lockdown due to rising cases. I think it was not communicated properly.

We are seriously led by bunch of idiots who are willing to put common man's life in danger for their petty politics.

It won't be a surprise that the world's top 3 countries wrt covid cases are lead by top 3 fools.

At the end of the day the govt will say.. " Sab changa si....."

We had our first case my end January, we had 1.5 months to take precautionary measures, activating emergency protocol, ramp up healthcare given the number of people affected with the virus in China. But we had to hold "Howdy Trump" so that Indians in USA will vote for the rascal. Our 56" said Mahabha rat lasted for 18 days, we will defeat this virus in 21 days. So yes, our priorities lies in believing mythological stories.

@nRiTeCh I remember getting a Google feed 3-4 days ago that Pune would go into lockdown due to rising cases. I think it was not communicated properly.

We are seriously led by bunch of idiots who are willing to put common man's life in danger for their petty politics.

It won't be a surprise that the world's top 3 countries wrt covid cases are lead by top 3 fools.

At the end of the day the govt will say.. " Sab changa si....."
I would prefer a govt. which says people who are negligible better let them die and suffer. Whoever survives, wins the race eod!
When this statemen gets issued automatically 80% public will go into fear and what you expect in lockdown will get implemented automatically. With the obvious exceptions of some self-proclaimed over confident morons roaming on the roads showing their heroics...

Appears the moment has arrived which i had extrapolated during labourers migration.

Now it's time for middle class.

It's the middle class that had fantasized Divinity-based Indian society and dragged the working classes along.
They will soon learn why all progressive societies got rid of this deceptive-idea.

Apparently this one is going to be extended to 45 days which is why they gave us 3 days prep time, the DLC will be released after 10 days.
Wow 3 days of favor and people will stock for next 45 days a shit logic by brainless moronic govt.
Due to this in past 2 days the chaos has went to such a level, many people might have been donated corona which is enough to compensate the 10 days lockdown gap. And then they will say even in corona the rate hasnt declined and hence knockdown extended automatically for xxx days due to the stupidity of implementing lockdown itself.

Wow 3 days of favor and people will stock for next 45 days a shit logic by brainless moronic govt.

It was probably about getting people enough time to stock up on alcohol, a sedated populace is a compliant populace.
Some people are planning on not observing the lockdown though.

Back