What exactly is Government of India doing?

It was probably about getting people enough time to stock up on alcohol, a sedated populace is a compliant populace.
Some people are planning on not observing the lockdown though.

Yeah bizmen in Narhe etc. regions have threatened mass suicides and they are gonna operate the usual time during lockdowns.

Questioned about this wave of dissent, Nandkishor Shelke, senior inspector attached with Sinhagad Road police station, said, “We sympathise with the traders. But if they keep their shops open against orders from the district administration, then we will have no option but to book them under the relevant laws. Nobody is above the law, so we will arrest the traders. But they also need to understand that nothing is more important than safeguarding one’s life.”
How will anyone live without earning money? Is food going to fall from air? Or magically appear in front of everyone if everyone is expected to sit at home?
Inspector didn't think one bit. People with empty stomachs aren't going to obey any laws. Going heavy handed on poor and middle class people will result in riots.

How will anyone live without earning money? Is food going to fall from air? Or magically appear in front of everyone if everyone is expected to sit at home?
Inspector didn't think one bit. People with empty stomachs aren't going to obey any laws. Going heavy handed on poor and middle class people will result in riots.
I'm awaiting severe riots between the law and aam janata. Sooner or later this will be the story too often just someone needs to start it...
Let the govt. learn, lockdown isn't going to reduce corona but only increase frustrations and economy loss.
If such games continue soon be ready for no shops even during unlock as no shopkeeper will stock good for going waste nor anyone will be further intrested in running biz. Everything might get windup and or return to their villages, work as laborers, find a salaried job or worse they might suicide as the last resort for not feeding their families, loans, rents, fees etc..

I'm awaiting severe riots between the law and aam janata. Sooner or later this will be the story too often just someone needs to start it...
Let the govt. learn, lockdown isn't going to reduce corona but only increase frustrations and economy loss.
If such games continue soon be ready for no shops even during unlock as no shopkeeper will stock good for going waste nor anyone will be further intrested in running biz. Everything might get windup and or return to their villages, work as laborers, find a salaried job or worse they might suicide as the last resort for not feeding their families, loans, rents, fees etc..

Nothing of that sort will happen.

I have a personal belief:
Do whatever you want with an Indian, the moment he starts exhibiting signs of resistance, push something sweet in his mouth and say 'अरे , प्रसाद है प्रसाद'.
That man will calm down and you can continue the exploitation.

These things needs to be solved amicable. Both have valid concerns. The situation would be more or less same non places where re-lockdown has been initiated.
Post automatically merged:

Nothing of that sort will happen.

I have a personal belief:
Do whatever you want with an Indian, the moment he starts exhibiting signs of resistance, push something sweet in his mouth and say 'अरे , प्रसाद है प्रसाद'.
That man will calm down and you can continue the exploitation.

Customers: We protest against Jio as we are concerned about data privacy.
Jio: 10 GB free data pack for a month only for our loyal customers.
Customers: Jio is the best man... Free mein itna data deta hai.

then what is going to reduce corona ? as for wearing masks and social distancing its not happening as one would has expect.

Indians will have to take back what they voted for.

Indians thought they will be able to claim a place in heaven just by casting a vote.
They were right.
Our govt has opened the gates of heaven for every Indian.
Enter anytime!

Just to get an idea how surrendering your votes to an illetrate idiot affects a voters life see the map:

Screenshot_20200713-193841_Chrome.jpg

then what is going to reduce corona ? as for wearing masks and social distancing its not happening as one would has expect.
No offense but if you feel locking in a caged room will save you then its true only upto some levels but the moment you are out of that room life is very uncertain. So imagine spending 40+ yrs of your life in a cage and then dying miserably...
A concrete vaccine is still a distant dream and the challenge comes only after its declaration. How its mass production will take place, how soon people will get it injected with all Ifs and Buts surrounding it... And in India itself vaccinating each and every person might take 2-3yrs or more. And if lockdown keep happening so rampantly then govt will go into massive debts as people will be left with no biz no jobs no money to buy the vaccine so govt has to provide it free!

Last edited:
But I got the news that she was transferred. They must not have accepted her resignation but punished her for doing her duty.
Clearly the relation between throwing the rules into the wind and increasing cases is visible.

Whatever, now she will be running around for Justice.

^^Possibly not. During similar times in Spain all the real N95 masks were purchased by hospitals at least in Madrid area. Please do not buy those fake N95 masks from medical stores, some friends from India sent me photographs of masks available in Indian medical stores (mostly in and around Kolkata) I am 100% certain, those are all fake.
There is very little you can do in this situation. 3 layered surgical masks are still available. Buy those instead and use two of them when going out and meeting people. During the entire epidemic here, I used surgical masks (layered) as N95 makes me sick.Still using those. Proper surgical masks are way safer than fake N95 masks.
And please don`t use those valved dust masks/ carbon paper masks. They do not offer any protection from virus.

^^Possibly not. During similar times in Spain all the real N95 masks were purchased by hospitals at least in Madrid area. Please do not buy those fake N95 masks from medical stores, some friends from India sent me photographs of masks available in Indian medical stores (mostly in and around Kolkata) I am 100% certain, those are all fake.
There is very little you can do in this situation. 3 layered surgical masks are still available. Buy those instead and use two of them when going out and meeting people. During the entire epidemic here, I used surgical masks (layered) as N95 makes me sick.Still using those. Proper surgical masks are way safer than fake N95 masks.
And please don`t use those valved dust masks/ carbon paper masks. They do not offer any protection from virus.
Ha ha yes. I enquired two local medical stores and they are apparently selling real and genuine KN95 masks for 100 apiece. I asked them who is the manufacturer and they were getting annoyed. Bunch of idiots.

I am using surgical masks only. Not sure whether it's 3 layered or what, bought from same medicine stores only. Those really thin blue coloured ones. I will probably buy a 3 layered cotton mask from jockey or something, I am never going to get a proper N95 during this time. Just didn't want to purchase cotton mask as it was said to be really ineffective for the virus.

Just use those 2 surgical masks together, almost as good as N95. How is the situation in and around kolkata? Are you going to office or WFH?
Just outta curiosity, please post a sample photo of the surgical masks you are talking about, I just wanna confirm I am using the same.

Situation over here is messed up at best. They opened buses and autos just few weeks back, they didn't comprehend the outcome (I mean come on, it's a bloody contagious virus, so let's open public transport, that will not spread it at all), and now when situation is out of control they have imposed full lockdown back, area specific, highly contaminated areas only and it will remain in effect till 19th July, as of now at least. I am in my parents' house in Uttarpara, and my ward is under full lockdown. You can't go out after 7 pm (or 5 pm maybe!) but who cares, I might have gone out like 10-12 times in total since LD started in March. I don't have any work dude, I am out of job, I had a business, which was suspended from operating in 2017 (due to backstabbing of family member), long story short, I have literally zero income and zero saving. Somehow surviving, barely.

Oh!! Sorry to hear that.download.jpgfake-mask-1587669678.jpg They saw these things in medical shops.
Post automatically merged:

I am very familiar with 3M masks and those are not genuine. No N95 comes with so much writings on them. Some sent while wearing masks. Can not post those. Do you want to work for some NGOs?

Last edited:
But I got the news that she was transferred. They must not have accepted her resignation but punished her for doing her duty.
Clearly the relation between throwing the rules into the wind and increasing cases is visible.

Sorry for interrupting the topic again,
But this honest police officer working for corona lockdown, is now facing threat to her life.

Back