What exactly is Government of India doing?

^^ Absolutely true about those suites. It takes months of training to use them efficiently.
I don't think anybody in Modi's team of doctors know how to avoid the pee breaks. Anyone supposed to work for 3 hours or more at a stretch is supposed to use a condom catheter, a urobag connected to it, tied to the inside of right thigh.
With practice, it's completely hygienic and safe.
Said it before and will say it again, without practice, mock drills, it's impossible to fight an epidemic. Sadly Government of India think, they can do it without any help.
If anyone interested I can send you a nicely written survivor guide for civilians.
Post automatically merged:

Wow!! The train coach idea if implemented will go down in the history as one of the most idiotic idea in the history of mankind.
Helping trillions of viral bodies moving from one place to another in a train!!
Did Modi even go to school?

Last edited:
Helping trillions of viral bodies moving from one place to another in a train!!
I don't think they plan to move those coaches in the near future. If at all they do, the railways has to make sure that the coaches are absolutely clean. Probably they can park them in the rail yards for about 3 weeks before putting them to use.

An ICU with SARS patients ideally should be airtight and must have air pressure control. How can you make a train coach airtight? The cost would be sky-high to make it usable effectively.
Not a single half measure has worked yet against this effing POS.
On a personal note, pretty sure I will catch it in Spain. Somehow it feels fair after seeing so many people affected and dead. Even my wife has it (though she will probably recover, CT chest didn't show any evidence of pneumonitis yet)
I'm neither a tough guy nor a sissy. It's not my first epidemic. But fatigue is setting in across Europe. The troops posted in Italy has practically given up and just going through the motions and Geneva is not forcing anymore doctors to go there.
In 10 years never seen my hardened senior colleagues giving up. Maybe tomorrow things will be better. It's not even 8, but feel like crashing out.

Blaming modi for everything is not fair. Modi's decisions will be only as good as his council. A Prime minister cannot be expert in all fields. He has to rely on his cabinet to give him sound advice. His duty is to get the decision implemented and removing road blocks. There is only so much Europe can do now since it has already been over run by COVID. I understand frustration of the medical fraternity. But we are thankful what they are doing. Just hope they have enough determination to push through and do what needs to be done.

Last edited:
People will die of hunger instead of the virus. 21 days is almost a month. All the shops are running out of stocks in my area now. No milk from 3-4 days because police isn't allowing delivery vehicles. Same with bread and butter etc. There's no malls near me. No online delivery options. No fruit. All I have is rice and potatoes. Can you have a meal like this every day? Yes but it gets on the nerves quickly. I don't even feel like eating anything now. All you city people have it nice where you get food and vegetables delivered to your house. Outside the cities there's nothing.

**** Modi. He is putting a lot of people in a terrible place with no food or money left while he sits in his office making up such stupid plans.

No government utility is giving grace period to pay bills. All they are saying is use online payment system. Govt wants private sector to pay full monthly salaries without any income but not ready to do the same. Now they are begging people to donate to their relief fund. What is the use of giving vote to this useless party if all they do is take money from others when they have 9000+ cores in their bank? Richest party is begging and never gave anything once to any cause. **** BJP. **** all ministers from other parties also. All of them are the same. Just thinking of their bank balances even in such times. These greedy ministers will sit on people's corpses to make money. Curse these useless greedy ministers and hope all of them die of corona virus.

^^ Exactly what I was thinking. Absolutely Modi has to take blame for everything. He has no expertise in anything ( except starting riots) but behaves like he knows exactly what he's doing.
His speech before lockdown was pathetic, his solution to a pandemic was to shut everything down.
India has not even crossed a week and people have started dying with eZ xhaustion and hunger. This is just the beginning. Only the fringe population is experiencing this at this moment, which will percolate into the entire society after the entire salaried class will miss their payday.
Then riots will break out, that's where Modi and his goons are most comfortable.

You guys are making Bhakt's to go mad

Adding to their frustration - they can't even launch attack on personal as most of TE mates use pseudonym. These pseudonyms making it difficult for them to track you and do the character assassination in any form.

You guys should give something to Amit Malviya and team to keep them occupied (especially when you guys are making scathing comments).

Personally, I know nothing about politics and don't even stay in India anymore. But in 2014, before leaving, unfortunately voted for BJP. Came to India on a long break in 2019 and what I witnessed was horrible. It was the first time in 43 years of existence, actively read about what's going on socio-politically.
Really can't care less about the Bhakts, but my heart goes out to those common Indian people, including followers of BJP ( I was one of those millions fooled) who are going through this incredible manmade hardship. This is simply unforgivable. There are lot more people getting infected daily where I'm at, some improving, few dying. But people here are not as helpless as Indians. Here most people have a place to sleep, normal food to eat.
Bhakts have tried to attack me on twitter, saying I am working for an organisation, which has failed to prevent the worldwide spread of the virus. And that is completely true. We ****ed up big time. But we admitted to our mistakes and given literally everything to make up for that huge mistake.
At least we are not trying to hide a country's pathetic healthcare system behind a nation wide lockdown.
Modi has blood in his hands. Has he released any official notice with names of those idiots in his panel who decided for a 21 day lockdown? I really want to know how many community medicine people were there. People from internal medicine/ respiratory/ critical care medicine practically know nothing about an epidemic/ endemic. They are invaluable to treat critically ill patients but absolutely worthless in determining the course of a very poor nation during an worldwide epidemic/endemic.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/we-will-starve-here-say-indias-poor-fleeing-cities-in-mass-exodus-2202819

Local media have reported at least 22 deaths already among those trying to reach their villages, some in road accidents and others because of illness or starvation. The chaos reflects a lack of planning by the government reminiscent of PM Modi's move in 2016 to eliminate more than 80% of India's hard currency overnight, according to Michael Kugelman, senior associate for South Asia at the Wilson Center in Washington.

"Surely New Delhi understood that in a country with millions of migrants and a large informal economy, you can't just shut the country down for three weeks and expect everyone to dutifully shelter in place," he said.

In Mumbai, thousands of people trekked towards villages in the interior or in Karnataka more than 600 kilometers away. As the summer temperatures touched nearly 95 Fahrenheit (35 degrees Celsius), some rested under trees along a highway leaving the city.

In my area, most of the vegetable, fruit and shop vendors are staying on rent and come from UP, Bihar etc. They live 5-10 people in one room to save money since their jobs don't provide much. Now all of them have gone back to their home since the lockdown and all shops in my area are closed except the ones run by people who stay here. So normally where i see 50 vegetable vendors on the road, now i see only 2. imagine just 2 vendors for 40 -50 societies and see if you can get any vegetables at home. All the eggs and pav bread producers also have gone home because they had to shut their factories / chicken coops. Same with local milk producers. Looks like no one in the govt gave any thought to how stuff even works remotely. just lockdown everything and beat people into submission if they go out to buy food.

Last edited:
Prices of vegetables have already spiked, chicken that was down to Rs.50/kg has gone up to Rs.190/kg. Worst part is people are getting thrashed left, right and center for venturing out even if they have genuine reasons.
Yesterday the delivery boy of a medical store was beaten up badly near my house despite him wearing a badge & uniform plus having med delivery executive label on his bike visor, the store management have lodged a complaint as if that will make any difference.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/pra...g-migrants-video-2202844?pfrom=home-topscroll

The area police said the migrants could not be allowed to move freely without some processes. "There are certain formalities like taking down all the details of individuals , medical screening and serving food before letting them go to their native areas, which requires some time...we understand people are in a hurry," said Abhinav Kumar, Superintendent of Police, Siwan.

Crowds of migrants have been walking with their belongings and their families, since public transport has been suspended to check the spread of the virus.

The homecoming workers pose a huge challenge to states like Bihar as the risk of the infection spreading is high.

Calling the situation "explosive", Bihar minister Sanjay Jha said the massive rush of migrants had created a big health hazard.

Yesterday, states said migrants returning home would be in mandatory 14-day quarantine.

Their idea of quarantine is to lock up hundreds of people behind metal doors in close proximity. Imagine just a few of them already being infected before being locked up. It would have been better if they let everyone go home without putting them in one place where the chance of getting infected is even higher than if they were left to go to their homes.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-52086274

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-a...rowds-as-india-lockdown-sparks-mass-migration

Last edited:
same CDDEP was in question yesterday and day before - when their simulations were showing the horrifying results - though these results are removed now

see this Twitter confirmation
what about this
Post automatically merged:

see this

30 crore infected without lockdown do we need that.
final study

its shows 1 lakh only

Last edited:
It is shocking how chill this govt is to this unfolding disaster which will kill more people than corona has worldwide.

With around 38000 test results in a country of over 133 core population, how can anyone predict the impact yet?
Test, test and more test is the only way of minimizing the damage. Locking down billions and giving excuse that kits are not sensitive enough is plain suicidal. Maybe Modi wants that.

final study
https://t.co/Ac4sr8LhVp?amp=1
its shows 1 lakh only
Exactly my point - we (humans) cant predict the outcome of the pandemic, and all the simulations could go wrong too and the result could be something else too.

And if you're saying PM MODI did all this and controlled the effects of pandemic and saved the people of India - I would like to laugh on you (sorry for doing so).

If its a success - it came from the contribution of all - Only MODI cant be considered the differentiator and in the same way, if people are wandering out during lockdown (especially migrants and daily wage workers) - they can't be held responsible solely for it. We are living in a democracy where PM is representative of people - He can't be given credit solely (for success - in this case). I would have bought this argument of Modi did something (when he himself coined the term lockdown) - we (India) did what it learned from the outside world (especially from Italy and China) - its not something we developed it on our own for which Modi should be given credit for.

Its a combined effort - please make people aware of the situation - request them to stay at home and help the needy/daily wage workers/migrants with whatever contribution you can make. That's the only way ahead. Its success and failure will definitely drive and give us a different India and world at the end of this pandemic.

On another note, also see it as blessings (in the form of disguise) of Lord Almighty - https://qz.com/india/1827993/coronavirus-lockdown-means-better-air-quality-for-delhi-mumbai/

Testing will not prevent deaths. The US is testing a lot but the idiots haven't closed any borders nor the domestic flights.
India did the correct think of locking down, if they had give a week time the migrants would have spread it everywhere. To not let the country health care system overload, lock down is the only viable solution the world has.

Just in my zip code there are 265 people who are in home quarantine as of 24 march, you can bet those family members still went out, since they don't have the quarantine stamps on their hand and the maids would have spread it even more. In bangalore there are about 15000 people who are in home quarantine, mostly because they arrived via a international flight. With most being arrivals from mecca.

To the bangalore folks, I have some info which may not be in the news or be known by media persons, please don't ask me how or from where I get this info. But its accurate.
In bangalore the police are instructed to let migrants and homeless take shelter in marriage halls with the government providing free food and medicines.
I can also say that the police have been instructed not to collect traffic fines and gently speak to people or plead them to stay at home. Only repeated offenders will have there vehicles ceased.
They have also allowed dog owners to go for a walk but not venture any further then their house or so. Those idiots who joy ride will have their vehicles ceased be it two wheeler or 3 wheeler or 4 wheeler, without any questions, in my area I saw members of the peace full community who can be easily identified since they remove both mirrors in their two wheeler and ride in triples or do wheelies or ride really fast.

I see educated families take a drive out. People playing cricket, minors learning to drive. Because of idiots like these and above, the online delivery folks will be asked to show their pass each time.

Also if you have a personal pass you don't need a vehicle pass anymore. Government employees of state and central and media do not need any other pass apart from their ID cards.

These instructions have been sent to every police in bangalore.
Atleast in Bangalore, the water supply will not be stopped if one doesn't pay the bill.

I hope the lockdown is lifted after 21 days. I can understand that the PM's ego won't allow him to do so right now as it would be him admitting a mistake but I hope they make some story about flattening the curve or what not and lift it..

Back