What happened to ebay india

Skyh3ck

Adept
Why ebay is not having indian seller or items

Almost all items are now showing from usa.. and for india the shipping is very high

What happened

Flipkart is a big joke.. their app doe not show all items.. they don't have proper item navigation..

Damn. Ebay was so good place just like OLX .. Flipkart seems like they can't tolerate alternative for customers.. their after sales service is also pathetic..

Hope ebay comes again

What... were you sleeping bruh? They closed operations from mid-2017 I think. When our lovely govt. brought GST and eBay users had to have a GST licence without which you would not be able to sell anymore. And then there was the Flipkart takeover or whatever. The worst thing happened in terms on online shopping IMHO. Also, India probably is the only alleged civilised nation where there is no eBay. So cute.

What happened to Erodov by the way? Anyone knows?

What... were you sleeping bruh? They closed operations from mid-2017 I think. When our lovely govt. brought GST and eBay users had to have a GST licence without which you would not be able to sell anymore. And then there was the Flipkart takeover or whatever. The worst thing happened in terms on online shopping IMHO. Also, India probably is the only alleged civilised nation where there is no eBay. So cute.

Is erodov closed or technical problem ?

So to sell/buy hardware etc. TE needs GST too ??
How can the sites survive.. If its non-business related ?
I registered on erodov too long time back.. to sell some cabinets or else... which got sold here.

So to sell/buy hardware etc. TE needs GST too ??
How can the sites survive.. If its non-business related ?
I registered on erodov too long time back.. to sell some cabinets or else... which got sold here.
Well, I am doing Chartered Accountancy so you can take my word for it. As long as you're not selling products in the course or for the furtherance of your business, you shall not be liable to pay GST.

Well, I am doing Chartered Accountancy so you can take my word for it. As long as you're not selling products in the course or for the furtherance of your business, you shall not be liable to pay GST.

You also forgot the 20Lakh turnover rule for GST to be applicable

Source : I am a CA

Back