Video What happens if I open myself a tv bought from flipkart ?

The delivery guys took my old tv as exchange.. Now I am without a tv, not a problem for me , but for my parents..

What happens if I open and install the tv myself ? If I do this, will this somehow change the warranty terms ? I asked the same question to delivery guys and they replied that just in case the tv got broken during transportation, I should wait for videocon service engineers to install this .

I installed my Panasonic TV on my own. The service guy who came 2-3 days after that was cool about it. I told him, I am an engineer and couldReg not wait for it to be set up by service engineer.
Offered him a glass of water..asked him to check if I have done the things correctly, signed his job sheet...and done!

Regards,
Mohit

I had bought a TV from Flipkart and I had installed it myself rather than waiting for the servuce guy. I had bought LG TV and its very easy to install. As such it is very easy to install but if you are not confident do wait rather than damaging it. Or if you are in hurry better call a repair guy from your area, he might do it quickly

I had the same concern with my Fridge bought from Flipkart, called customer care and inquired about installation they said go ahead do it yourself, if any problem occurs within 30 days pack it and send it back.

I usually video record the unpacking incase the product is damaged in transit and probably would record installation to avoid questions over DOA.

Back