What is this graph about?

nimod

Adept
I was going through datasheet for a hub controller TI TUSB-88044 and found this graph on page 50.
I want to understand what does this graph represent?
google is showing generic results for 'Application curves'.

@vivek.krishnan please help.

wBHPM1tQge.png

There are a lot of oscilloscope that provide the colour output ..popular makes like agilent ..hp
.etc ..it is used to distinguish between the different frequency bands of oscillation at 2.4ghz or 5ghz

There are a lot of oscilloscope that provide the colour output ..popular makes like agilent ..hp
.etc ..it is used to distinguish between the different frequency bands of oscillation at 2.4ghz or 5ghz

checked on YouTube also :)

A real oscilloscope is on top in my wishlist for years :D

One more thing.
I have never seen colored oscilloscope screen like this.
Is it real?
If yes, how to infer the colors?

These are the newer ones which are purely digital. You can hook them to a computer using USB and do more analysis of the signal.

As for the colours - I believe there will be a legend for the same.

These are the newer ones which are purely digital. You can hook them to a computer using USB and do more analysis of the signal.

As for the colours - I believe there will be a legend for the same.

What could be price of low budget digital oscilloscopes?
Needed for hobby purpose only.

New good ones approx 12k ..u can get at olx or quikr for cheap ..look for the ones with a fixed channel device ..those are more accurate and also the greater the frequency count ..the better it is ...
Regards

And also one more thing go for the pure analog device ...not the digital ones

Someone wasted a valuable electronics seat cum money...

Really can't understand this :rolleyes:
Post automatically merged:

New good ones approx 12k ..u can get at olx or quikr for cheap ..look for the ones with a fixed channel device ..those are more accurate and also the greater the frequency count ..the better it is ...
Regards

And also one more thing go for the pure analog device ...not the digital ones

What are disadvantages of digital ones?

Really can't understand this :rolleyes:
Post automatically merged:

What are disadvantages of digital ones?

Basically, you need to have a good ADC and a high enough sampling rate, else analog is better than digital.

But apart from that, digital is far better than analog anytime.

You can even make your own with some COTS parts. I remember reading up on it in EFY and maybe Hackaday

Back