Audio What is your primary music listening headphone / earphone?

Use Grado Ps500 for listening loved them so much due to being only Grados which preserve the signature but also not being fatiguing. Paired with earzonk g-cushs they sound heaven. I loved them so much got 2 and never felt need to upgrade for years. Truly Amazing !

On a side note its crazy how change of cushions or even simple small mods can make difference in headphone. I still think koss kph30 / ksc75 / portapros are amazing bang ( although its been years since i had a ksc-75) for buck for under 20$ and I actually might get one for how cheap they are to mod as I hear they sound even better after modding. Has anyone tried modding them here ?

Neutron. Has bit perfect playback support. Costs a lot.

This ^ but I think poweramp and Uapp also do bit perfect playback now. Neutron was first though I think , I actually like neutrons old school look too.

What is the single most used personal music listening wired / bluetooth headphone / earphone you use and recommend others as well? You may be using it for the convenience it offers or it can be it's stellar sound quality or both.
Just list down yours and also the reasoning.
Lets see what TE folks use.

Starting with me, I full time use the LG HBS A100 Neckband design Bluetooth Earphones. I love the neckband design due to the sheer convenience it offers and sound quality in my opinion Is pretty good. I anyways use it to watch TV shows on my tablet most of the time. One huge plus (which is use rarely) is the inbuilt small speakers this has. It is like personal speaker near your ears and is a great way for me to watch TV In bedroom when kids are asleep.
I use the Cooler Master MH650 for my PC and honestly it has pretty good sound quality , i use the oneplus bullets wireless 2 for my phone , not the greatest but still pretty decent!

For workouts and running, I'm using the Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC. The sound is pretty good and the faux leather cups feel very nice on the skin. However, the ANC is not exactly something to write home about. As for my gaming needs, I'm using the Razer Blackshark V2 Pro. No complaints with this one; this one's a winner. I was a little apprehensive about the volume on these being too low given that they're wireless, but boy I have to turn these down to 60% to avoid having my eardrums blown off by all the gunfire and nades raining down in PUBG and CSGO.

After using 2 pairs Sennheiser Cx-180 (for more than 4 years) now using the ones that came with LG G8x.
with PC Redgear Cosmo.
BT - Boat Rockerz 400.

Headphone: Koss Porta pro with Mi A1 which drives smooth and loud at around 50% volume.
IEM/earphone: Blon bl03, Sound magic ES18 ( favourite one :) )

For now, willsound mk2se earbud, ve monk plus, imr r1 zenith(which i am putting for sale soon),ikko oh10, and 1more open back earbud.

TWS- RHA trueconnect 1- Not being used since a year
Headphones - AKG K712 pro - used rarely now for watching movies
IEM- Campfire audio polaris V2- Frequently used along with laptop/ G8x/v30+ and ifi hip dac. Love the sound signature. So far this is the best IEM that i have owned.

I've owned some devices, here's my brief review about them.

Jaybird X3: Regular usage for Gym, they're also the best sounding ones.
Skullcandy Crushers: Good sound, weirdly amazing bass, but not comfortable for longer periods.
Skullcandy hesh 3: Good Sound, sounded flat at times though.
Mi basic bluetooth earphones: They have a decent sound, sort of work as my backup.
OP buds z(sold): Bought primarily for calls, mic quality wasn't bad, but not amazing.
Realme buds air 2(sold): Bought primarily for calls, mic quality was bad. ANC was decent I feel.
Sony XB55AP(sold): Used these for the longest in my life, if you're into bass, these are a no-brainer.
Sony wh-1000XM4: Recently bought in best buy sale, still waiting for them to come to india ;_;

Back